No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWWWWW!!!!! Now I'm hungry for grill cheese with bacon, fries, and PIE!

No shit, a couple of years back, I was with my in-laws, celebrating my sister-in-law's birthday at my brother-in-law's sister's house in Neptune. Nearby was a sandwich shop where we got food from (now long gone). They had a double decker grill cheese with bacon and curly fries and by all things Hocken it was MAGNIFICENT. Christina Hendricks could've shown up at my house stark naked and demanding I fulfill any sexual fantasy I ever wanted to do for as long as I wanted with her, and that still would've paled in comparison to that artery blocking, heart-attack inducing slab of ambrosia that was served to me in a styrofoam container. I've had the occasional grill cheese since, and they're just not the same.

Man, was that a good sammich.

Comment

• Well, pretty much the only thing I did with that meal to mininmize the damage was - I only ate half the fries, and then I only ate a tiny bit of the pie - George got apple, and I got lemon meringue. So when I started getting REALLY full (about a third of the way through), I just contented myself by polishing off the meringue and leaving the rest of the lemon part and the crust. But I ate every single crumb of that sandwich!

I do love that diet, I love the "one meal a week can be anything you want" rule, but I still feel guilty. So half the fries/only part of the pie made me feel a little better, and a little less like I was going to burst.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I love breakfast for lunch. Just made a sausage egg muffin. Might make another. NOM!
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Lesley packed me a lunch today. I already ate it. I will be going out to lunch as well.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Adding a layer of fat for winter? Wise.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• More like not wanting to be at work for an hour instead.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Arby's. Pray for me.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Also the lunch she packed was just a sammich. Not like a full lunch. But it was tasty. But I have to go out today, I told my buddy I would yesterday.

Comment

• I was giving you a hard time. Who wants to stay at their desk for lunch?

Comment

• I will be soon. New Year's Resolution = no drinking, no eating out at work

Comment

• And I'm fucking awesome at sticking with my resolutions.

Comment

• Want to be able to fit into your wedding dress?

Comment

• fuck yeah.

Comment

• Keep those habits going even after you get married, Rob (goes for you too, Lesley!). Once you get hitched, the pounds start showing up, subtly at first, until you realize one day you've gained 20 pounds somehow.

Main reason why Jen and I are starting up at the gym early next year.

Comment

• It's true - I'm two dress sizes fatter since I met George. It's all his fault!!

This PSA brought to you by the Society for Grown-Ups Who Should Be Accountable For Their Own Fat Asses, Yet Blame Their Significant Others Anyway.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X