No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 367. White Cranberry Juice Like its red brother, only less so. A little mellower nd more refreshing.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 368. White Cranberry Peach Juice Peaches being my favorite fruit, mixing it with a juice that's just a wee bit tart but still kind of light (I don't think this'd work w/ red cranbverry juice, for instance) is simply scrumptious.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I miss fruit juice. Being a diabetic means apple juice is way more dangerous to me than beer. Funny.

369. Sunflower seeds
        I've been on a tear with these for the past month or so. A dollar bag lasts me a week, and I will snack on them for literally 4 straight hours at work. Sure, you suck down more salt than seed (haha), but the work is almost more enjoyable than the reward.
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• 370. White Cranberry - Strawberry Juice The exquisite sweetness of strawberry juice blended with the light. crisp tartness of white cranberry juice makes for a simply sublime, supremely refreshing concoction.

Comment

• 371. V 8 Low sodium V 8? NO. Hot & spicy? NO. Splash? NO. The original is the only way to go.

Comment

• 372. Grape Juice Sweet and just a little tart, the perfect balance of both. Antioxidant properties ice the cake.

Comment

• 373. White Grape Juice Not always at the top of my shopping list, because the purple variety is so much more robust. BUt sometimes delicate's the way to go. The mellower, less tart but yet not cloyingly sweet white variety is the way to go those times.

Comment

• 374. Frank's Red Hot

I mean come on people, a couple splashes on just about anything and you're in flavor heaven.

Comment

• 375. Alabama White Sauce A white barbecue sauce. Because its prime ingredient is mayo, you can't brush it on food while it's cooking. But it's watered down by the addition of vinegar & lemon juice so that it's liquid enough to dip grilled pieces of chicken in after they're cooked, and serve some on the side for slathering. A wonderful change of pace from smoky, sweet Kansas City style sauces. Oddly enough, despite his mentioning this sauce in several places in his masterwork Barbecue Bible, Steven Raichlen does not provide a recipe for same. but there's several more than serviceable ones on Food Network.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      374. Frank's Red Hot

I mean come on people, a couple splashes on just about anything and you're in flavor heaven.
                      Frank's is indees tasty, but I generally like sauces to be a bit hotter. Like 376. Blair's Death Sauce. The fact it's made in Jersey is just that much cooler.

Comment

374. Frank's Red Hot

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Frank's is indees tasty, but I generally like sauces to be a bit hotter. Like 376. Blair's Death Sauce. The fact it's made in Jersey is just that much cooler.
                        Frank's isn't the hottest but that flavor???
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, I don't like really hot stuff. Stomach can't handle it. Frank's is perfect for me, and the flavor works on ANYTHING.

Comment

• 377. My Gaijin Terriyaki

I posted the recipe here:
                            http://forums.podcaust.com/showpost....postcount=1182

I love Chicken Terriyaki, and this is a fun western variation.

Comment

• Which brings me to:

378. Chicken Terriyaki from Sarku Japan
                              I don't know if Sarku is a national chain, but we have a few around here. Look, I'm aware that I'm talking about a place that makes Chicken Terriyaki in a mall food court, but what the hell can I say? Their sauce kicks my fucking ass. Especially after I give the dude the hand motion for "MOAR SAUCE NOW PLEZE", and he solemnly obliges. When this is in a food court, it's the only real option for me.

Comment

. Frank's is perfect for me, and the flavor works on ANYTHING.
                                WORD. I can handle the heat, but usually heat is at the expense of flavor. Frank's combine a bit of the 1st with a lot of the 2nd.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X