500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 331. Jell-o Chocolate Pudding

So yummy and versatile. Current favorite use? As the filling for birthday cake instead of more frosting. It gives the cake a little extra moistness and changes up the texture from what you're expecting.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• LOVE the Jell-O puddin' cake filling.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 332. Nutella.

The gates of Valhalla opened and I was assailed by one thousand valkyries, who instead of tearing me asunder, massaged my taste buds. Massaged them to completion.

It could be slapped on a fucking tire and I would eat it.

This stuff is both a blessing and a curse.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
          332. Nutella.

The gates of Valhalla opened and I was assailed by one thousand valkyries, who instead of tearing me asunder, massaged my taste buds. Massaged them to completion.

The man speaks truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            332. Nutella.

Thirding this.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• 333. Corn Pops Just sweet enough that they don't get sickly or cloying, they get soggy pretty quick (which I like). Haven't had these in ages, and I'm gonna rectify that this weekend.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 334. Frosted Mini Wheats Or maybe I'll get some of these instead. Never tried the fruit flavored ones, but the original sugar frosted ones are fucking great. There's something indescribably awesomoe about the burst of sweetness you get from that thick layer of frosting, and how the bottoms get soggy while the tops (which must always remain above the milk so a not to wash off any sugary, cavity causing goodness) remain crispy. If they were't frosted these things would no doubt taste like hamster chips. But a spoonful of medicine does indeed make this medicine go down.

Comment

• 335. Frosted Spoon Size Shredded Wheat Don't kill me for getting too specific, Jake. There's a methos to my madness. While the flavor is similar, there's something about the consistency of these things that's very different from their larger brethren, and at times I prefer them. Maybe the coarseness of the "grind"? Whatever it is, these are sometimes preferable to the big 'uns.

Comment

• 336. White Crunch Bars I normally don't give a damn about the new craze of making every perfectly good milk chocolate based cansy in white & dark versions. I've tried most of them, and while some were pretty good, or at least interesting (like the white Kit Kats & Reese's Peanut Butter Cups), the white Crunch bar is a whole other animal altogether. Is it as good as a regular milk chocolate version? No, I'm afraid I still don't like white chocolate as much as milk, & never will. But it is a damned good flavor in & of itself, and something about the consistency the crisped rice adds is just sublime.

Comment

• hell yes on Corn Pops. Love those things.

337: Capn Crunch Crunch Berries.

They rip your mouth apart but oh yes...they taste so damned good.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 337. Honey Comb For some reason, I like these better as a snack, eaten dry, than as a cereal. A kid that lived across the street from me when I was younger used to eat these in that manner, and hooked me & my brother to it as well. We'd while away many an afternoon watching TV & munching on Honey Comb from a popcorn bowl.

Comment

• Numbering stands, as I'm pretty sure I mentioned Crunch Berries awhile ago.

Comment

• yeah? YEAH???

Well they deserve to be mentioned TWICE then.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• 338. Krakowska Kielbasa from the Pulaski Meat Co. in Linden, NJ This stuff is shaped like a3" diameter sausage, and has a tough casing that must be peeled off before it can be eaten. BUt its consistency is not at all like sausage, and it can be fried in butter and served w/ eggs, just like ham. Slightly more bite to it from the garlic & spices used in its manufacture, it's a wonderful ham substitute.

Comment

• 339: Pot Stickers

But only when they're done right. They need to be seared on one side to give it that slight crunch when you bite into them. Also, the dipping sauces need to be fresh and hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X