No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys can we just list the item followed with the preferred flavors rather than making each individual one an individual item
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      292. Frosted Cherry Pop-Tarts bad for you as all get out, but damned tasty. A little sweet, a little tart. . . I used to pack these with a sandwich for lunch sometimes when I was brown baggin' it, and eat 'em cold. better warm, of course, but still damned good.
      Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      293. Frosted Blueberry Pop Tarts For much the same reason as the last entry, but they are more of a mellow, well rounded sweetness w/o any tart notes to speak of.
      Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      294. Frosted Strawberry Pop Tarts A little sweeter still than the blueberry, but never cloying or overpowering.
      I can't do any of the frosted pop tarts...they're just too damned sweet. I'll pound the hell ouf of the plain strawberry or blueberry ones, though.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well that may work on some things Jake but what about Cereal? Not all cereals are made equal.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 295. Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing I love bleu cheese. It's an acquired taste, I know, but for some reason many people find it more accessible in salad dressing form. Whatever. I just love the idea of big chunks of blue cheese in a cream based sauce, esentially, drizzled heavily over lettuce, tomatoes, radishes and cucumbers. With some pepperoncini thrown in. You know. . . for atmosphere.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 295. Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing I love bleu cheese. It's an acquired taste, I know, but for some reason many people find it more accessible in salad dressing form. Whatever. I just love the idea of big chunks of blue cheese in a cream based sauce, esentially, drizzled heavily over lettuce, tomatoes, radishes and cucumbers. With some pepperoncini thrown in. You know. . . for atmosphere.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
              guys can we just list the item followed with the preferred flavors rather than making each individual one an individual item
              Well, seeing as I'm the only one ever posts any entries in this damn thread, and I've already posted, what. . . ? 150-odd, and I've got 200+ to go. . .

NO. NO WE CAN'T.

Comment

295. Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing I love bleu cheese. It's an acquired taste, I know, but for some reason many people find it more accessible in salad dressing form. Whatever. I just love the idea of big chunks of blue cheese in a cream based sauce, esentially, drizzled heavily over lettuce, tomatoes, radishes and cucumbers. With some pepperoncini thrown in. You know. . . for atmosphere.
                So good it had to be mentioned twice. LOVE the stuff.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 296. Boiled Carrots with Butter So simple, yet so delicious. Peeled and boiled in lightly salted water, with a few pats of saltd butter melted into the drained pot ad lightly shaken.

Comment

295. Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing I love bleu cheese. It's an acquired taste, I know, but for some reason many people find it more accessible in salad dressing form. Whatever. I just love the idea of big chunks of blue cheese in a cream based sauce, esentially, drizzled heavily over lettuce, tomatoes, radishes and cucumbers. With some pepperoncini thrown in. You know. . . for atmosphere.
                    Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    So good it had to be mentioned twice. LOVE the stuff.
                    Bleu cheese dressin'

Utah, get me three.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 297. The Beef and Broccoli at Hung's Shanghai in Scotch Plains This place is a half step abpve your typical take out joint in some respects. This dish is a case in point. Their brown sauce really is delicious. Nice & savory, and they'll kick it up a notch and make it kind of hot if you ask. No other Chinese joint in Jersey (Chinatown - ANY Chinatown - might be a different story) can hold a candle to it, IMO.

Comment

296. Boiled Carrots with Butter So simple, yet so delicious. Peeled and boiled in lightly salted water, with a few pats of saltd butter melted into the drained pot ad lightly shaken.
                        YES!! love carrots so fucking much.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 298. Tostitos Roasted garlic and black bean chips.

Bit on the salty side, but so very yum. My sister bought some around Christmas and I've been obsessed ever since.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• 299. Fresh, Boiled Asparagus As a kid, I probably would have hated this stuff. Didn't even hazard a try until I was an adult, but I fell in love with its intense, complex flavor instantly. Whenever I go to a steak house with my friends, I'm always the one lobbying for a plate of asparagus for the table, along with the potatoes and steak fries. Its only drawback is how expensive it can be.

Just as an aside: has anyone ever tried the purple or white versions?

Comment

• 300. Tostitos Hint of Lime Not so good for making nacos because they're dusted with the flavoring powder, but alone they're addicting. I can just keep cramming them into my gob until there are no more, if you'll let me.

Comment

• 301. Corn in Butter Sauce As if corn niblets aren't great on their own (and they are), douse them in a butter sauce and they take on a whole new dimension. The creamy, slightly sweet, slightly salty flavor compliments the sweetness of the corn so very, very well. A little high in fat & cholesterol, and also a bit expensive, well worth splurging on now & again.

Comment

Working...
                                X