No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 164. Pumpkin Pie Homemade pie crust, and a recipe from one of my mom's cookbooks called 'Tawny Pumpkin Pie'. I prefer it because it uses individual spices as opposed to the ubiquitous pumpkin pie spice.

I don't think I saw this anywhere, but if I overlooked, please disregard.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Shredded hash browns followed by pumpkin pie FTW!!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 165: Free Food

No one's mentioned this yet. From cocktail weenies, to horrid wedding food, to Skybox™ fried chicken... if it's free, it's being eaten.

Comment

• Actually, I believe Matt did.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            165: Free Food

No one's mentioned this yet. From cocktail weenies, to horrid wedding food, to Skybox™ fried chicken... if it's free, it's being eaten.
            Still On 164, Because I'm Fucking Retarded...

Comment

• 164. Ice Cold Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
              The kind you get at the fair or the ball park. The kind where they put half of the lemon they squeezed the juice out of into the bottom of you cup. The kind where a little bit of that lovely tart pulp gets caught in your teeth, and you feel the sugar rush hit the back of your eyeballs as soon as you finish the cup.
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• You are speaking my language!

Have you tried the lemonade at Chickfila? Its pretty good.

Comment

• Next post should be #166. Just saying.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    165: Free Food

One of my favorites!!

I have noticed at work -anything gets placed in the breakroom and we scarf it down- No one waits to ask where it came from or who brought it.
                    One day I think some student is going to play a bad prank on all of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                      One of my favorites!!

I have noticed at work -anything gets placed in the breakroom and we scarf it down- No one waits to ask where it came from or who brought it.
                      The guy who sits in front of me practically knocks everyone else down to get to the free food. I mean, to the point where it's embarrassing to see a grown man act like that.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                        One of my favorites!!

Don't get me wrong, I love my coworkers(or the vast majority), but when I have extra food I'm trying to get rid of I just say, "I'll take it to the vultures." Because that's what they are. They swoop in and pick off every thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                          Don't get me wrong, I love my coworkers(or the vast majority), but when I have extra food I'm trying to get rid of I just say, "I'll take it to the vultures." Because that's what they are. They swoop in and pick off every thing.
                          I do the same thing. When I try a new dessert recipe-if I dont like it- I take it in and dont let anyone know I brought it ... by lunch -time its gone.

Comment

• #166. Super Potato Ole from Taco Johns

This fucking beast is one of my favorite foods that I just cannot eat anymore in good conscious. It's tater tots covered in nacho cheese, taco meat, refried beans, green onions, sourcream, guacamole, the kitchen sink all in one giant mound of awesomeness.

Amount per Serving
                            • Calories 980 Calories from Fat 560

% Daily Value *
                            • Total Fat 62g 95%
                            • Saturated Fat 22g 110%
                            • Cholesterol 60mg 20%
                            • Sodium 2950mg 123%
                            • Total Carbohydrate 82g 27%
                            • Dietary Fiber 10g 40%
                            • Sugars 2g
                            • Protein 22g 44%

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But, hey! It's got 40% of your daily fiber and 44% of your protein!

Comment

• Rob, I'm taking you for the Tex-Cajun Virgin some day. It is the above's soul mate. Pile of fries covered in a pound of sliced roast beef and chili con queso.

Comment

Working...
                                X