No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am at a loss to explain that phenomenon, but they're good. I swear!
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Preferably big, thick, & boneless.
      Vin is confused. Vin is either oddly aroused... or very hungry.

Comment

• If only I hadn't just repped you for your avatar. . .

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ketchup? What in the fuck are you doing. CREAM GRAVY ONLY ON FRIED MEATS.

Comment

• Hey, at least I ain't puttin' it on a fucking cold ham sammich!

Comment

Hey, at least I ain't puttin' it on a fucking cold ham sammich!
              *gag*

EDIT: Wait, putting what on it? Ketchup or cream gravy? Because gravy would be fine on a ham sandwich.

Comment

• It's not ketchup...

It's catsup.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Eternal Question...

Comment

If only I hadn't just repped you for your avatar. . .
                      You're flaring up my ptsd Ig...
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                        You're flaring up my ptsd Ig...
                        Explain!

Anyhow, 158. Breaded, Fried Veal Cutlets Nothing else in the world tastes like veal. When it's good and tender, with a generous amount of salt sprinkled on the crispy crunchy outsides, this is delicious. The only other condiment I can contemplate on them is a light (eg., turkey) gravy. There's a great butcher shop in Bayonne (22d Street Meat Market, if ya care) that sold veal cutlets of generally exceptional quality. I almost never get to eat these now that I'm married, as we've moved kind of far from Bayonne, and my wife dislikes veal.

Only 342 more listings to go. . . [Sigh.]

Comment

and my wife dislikes veal.
                          Your wife is good people, a smart lady, a FINE lady!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Never said she wasn't. I, on the other hand, am a meat eating barbarian.

Comment

Explain!
                              Haha, I'm an idiot and I quoted the wrong post. The PTSD was for reminding me of my co-workers gross cold ham sandwich with catsup lunches.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Actually that makes sense; for some reason I thought Jake was the one told us about ketchup on cold ham sammiches guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X