No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, seeing how she just e-mailed over a list of Balmer-esse. We'll see.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Whut kine-a ballmer-ese hon?
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Just fry some catfish.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Just fry some catfish.
          Werd...

Comment

• "Lake Trout" isn't even that strong, it's pretty much just Whiting.

Comment

• The article said it was whiting.

And yes Balmerese. It's hick sounding and yet not.

Thanks Mid-Atlantic
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Just fry some walleye
                fixed that for ya.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 125. Kasseri A salty sheep's milk cheese from Greece. Kind of reminds me of pecorino Romano ( a salty sheep's milk cheese from Italy), but it has a more briny, almost olive-esque flavor to it, whereas pecorino romano is more like salt than brine. Also smoother & less grainy intexture. I'm not really big on cheese w/ crackers most of the time, generally preferring bread. But kasseri is one of the best cheeses to eat over salty crackers (the ones flavored w/ olive oil are sublime for this purpose) as opposed to bread. But make no mistake, this stuff is awesome on bread as well (an olive ciabatta - naturally - being particularly good).
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post

But I think I may just roast a goose this year.
                    Up until a couple of years ago, this was what we had for Christmas dinner. Then all my whiny, cry-baby cousins(we do a big family affair) decided that the goose had to go. Now I'm sad. God how I miss the Christmas goose
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• 126: Peanut M&Ms
                      Now, I can see how, if you're allergic to peanuts, they wouldn't rank for you. But good lord these little things are addicting. Mmmmmmm...
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• 127 and 128. Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup
                        Since I skipped yesterday, I figured I would use this opportunity to post a classic two-fer. Nothing says comfort food on a brisk day like this lunch.

Comment

• Yes. I generally stick with the basics on that one, but I do like to add basil from the garden to the soup.

Comment

• All about pepper jack cheese on mine. YUM.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I thought I invented that combo in college. But yes, that is good, good stuff. Dunking a grilled cheese in tomato soup has to be one of the best things in life. I don't make grilled cheese very well, however. I always seem to burn them a little. Standard ones, that is. I don't particularly like Tyler Florence, but I heard him say something once: he & his culinary school buddies discovered that you can take the simple concept of grilled cheese and tweak it just a bit (using exotic cheses, different breads, or adding a lunch meat) and fool your friends into thinking it's some gourmet shit. Tried this a few times (although I can't recall the combos) and he's fucking absolutely right.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I don't like too exotic of a cheese on mine. Even though I could stuff most cheeses into my yapper until I pass out, I'm mostly a traditionalist when it comes to my grilled cheese. Although, stuff like Jarlsberg on a grilled cheese sounds good, even though I haven't tried it.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X