500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 108: Strasbourg Pie

Rare... costly... not so much a meal as a edible suicide note.

I've only eaten it once... but I will again before I die. And if the gods look on me with favor, I'll die right after dinner.

1 pound of foie gras. 1 pound of bacon. Wrap in puff pastry. Bake. Consume. Write your will.

Comment

• I'm sure we will all expand on Rob's recent entry in this list. For my next entry, another expandable category , fried chicken.
      109. Royal Farms Fried Chicken
      Heresy! Is Miller honestly about to drone on about fried chicken from a convenience store? Good God man, there are southerners on this board!

It's true, the fried chicken at Royal Farms delights me. They must soak this chicken (which is never frozen) in buttermilk for a solid year before they coat in in a perfectly seasoned flour. Once its all dressed, it's time to get flash fried in a pressure cooker. The result is the perfect thickness of skin, tangy tasting spice, and really juicy chicken. I hope to hear about your favorite fried chicken places also.
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        108: Strasbourg Pie

Rare... costly... not so much a meal as a edible suicide note.

I've only eaten it once... but I will again before I die. And if the gods look on me with favor, I'll die right after dinner.

1 pound of foie gras. 1 pound of bacon. Wrap in puff pastry. Bake. Consume. Write your will.
        Must... try... once... before... dying....
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• 110. Baklava

You know what I'm talking about.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I immediately think of The Explorers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              110. Baklava

You know what I'm talking about.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• OH MY MR. DRAPER.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalrighty then.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Huh, were we talking about food? What? (*Sneaks off to save GIF*)

(And srsly, link that shit. Not that I didn't enjoy the hell out of it, but my bosses won't! )
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 111. Cannoli; every spot is different, some are good, some are bad, but they all make us happy. No chocolate on mine though.

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yeah, if someone can fix that .gif to a link that would be rad, I don't want to get anyone in trouble and didn't think that there are people out there who would be like "WAIT THAT GUY'S JERKIN OFF" when it's just a .gif taken out of context from a TV show.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Wait.

What? So he wasn't jerking off? Hang on.

What?

My brains hurt.

Comment

• He sure looks like he was beating meat. Whatever - it was hot, he's hot, I just need it linked so I can enjoy it in the privacy of my own home whenever I want.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister B View Post
                              111. Cannoli; every spot is different, some are good, some are bad, but they all make us happy. No chocolate on mine though.

Page break...and you fuckers are derailing talking about draper jerking it.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Well, B...

Cannolis ARE cream filled...

It's been a while since I had one. I need to remedy this post haste.

Comment

Working...
                                X