No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get it, it's a texture thing. I used to work with a guy who put ketchup on everything, including a cold ham sandwich. Made me wanna barf.
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• 101. Rye Toast I like rye bread in genral (the seedless kind, mind). Probably my favorite kind of bread for most purposes. Just something about that hearty, sour taste that adds so much to savory, ham or salami based sandwiches. But take rye bread, great to begin with, and toast it? And melt a little salted butter on it? Something magical happens, and it's even better.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        101. Rye Toast I like rye bread in genral (the seedless kind, mind). Probably my favorite kind of bread for most purposes. Just something about that hearty, sour taste that adds so much to savory, ham or salami based sandwiches. But take rye bread, great to begin with, and toast it? And melt a little salted butter on it? Something magical happens, and it's even better.
        Seconded, and I'll also add:

102: Pumpernickel Toast

For pretty much the same reasons that you've mentioned. I just love the taste, and making a sandwich that is 1/2 Rye and 1/2 Pumpernickel is absolutely divine.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Although it's still illegal in Alabama.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• *icwutudidtharfist*

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
              I used to work with a guy who put ketchup on everything, including a cold ham sandwich. Made me wanna barf.
              I seriously just dry-heaved a little after reading that.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That is horrifyingly gross.

And speaking of half rye/half pumpernickle. There is the marble rye.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  That is horrifyingly gross.

And speaking of half rye/half pumpernickle. There is the marble rye.
                  I know, but not every sandwich place has that. They will usually have rye and pumpernickel, though.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I could have sworn I've seen bread that is half rye/half pumpernickle right down the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                      I seriously just dry-heaved a little after reading that.
                      Think on it long and hard. Cold bread. Cold ham. Cold Ketchup.

I used to yell at him that he was a fucking monstrosity. His response, around a mouthfull of wrongness, was "Bon't judfge me itf deliffus". I used to hide his ketchup after that. Fucking gross.

Comment

• One of my granddad's friends would eat vienna motherfucking sausages on Sunbeam Texas Toast bread with ketchup. It's probably partially the reason why I started suffering from rage issues.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• *shudder*

Comment

• Also, potted meat. Dude LOVED potted meat.

~

Comment

• And yet people wonder why the South gets the treatment it does.

Comment

• Man I had some delicious marble loaf and only got to make a single sandwich last week before it went to mold.

Comment

Working...
                                X