500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmmm, walleye....
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Mmmm... lard!

Comment

• yeah, it's not exactly the healthiest way to eat Walleye, but it sure is the tastiest.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 94. Mashed Turnips These were as much a part of Thanksgiving & Christmas Holiday meals at Mom's table as Turkey, Stuffing & Mashed Potatoes. These 4 things were ALWAYS present; another veggie may have been added to that quatrain, but they were always the core group. melt some butter on top and add a bit o' gravy. . . the salty/sweet interplay of the butter, and the savory, herbal tones of the gravy intertwined with the pleasant root vegetable bitterness of the turnips themselves deliciously. The only drawback to them, IMO, is that they're such a bitch to cut up and peel. hence their being reserved for the holidays, for the most part. But their scarcity made them, much like black cherries in my youth, that much more special.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            Mmmm... lard!
            I'm sorry; did you mean to add this as # 94?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I think it was meant in response to #93. Or as dip for #92.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 95. Kowalski's (grocery store) French Vanilla muffins. I used to work at the salon in one of the grocery stores and would get these muffins all the time - they are DELICIOUS and as big as your head almost. OMG I WANTONENOW!
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                  I think it was meant in response to #93. Or as dip for #92.
                  Warning: Heavy Sarcasm may be present.

Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Hard boiled eggs wrapped in sausage meat, breaded and deep-fried.

I fucking had 2 helpings of these fucks. GOTDAMN. GLORIOUS. I honestly could have eaten a dozen. They don't look good, but they are fucking tasty.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 96. Corndogs
                      Earlier we spoke of Caviar. Later we may speak of pate'. Tonight, my dear friends, let me bring you back. Back to the place, where we skewer a hotdog, dip it in batter, and deep fry the everloving bejeezus out of it. Let this be our night. We may dine in Paris one day soon, we may sup in Morocco, we may even feast in Argentina, but dear compatriots, tonight I wanna get my gotdamn eat on at the fucking state fair. Tonight, I want a corndog.
                      Last edited by Chris Miller; 09-18-2010, 09:17 PM.
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                        96. Corndogs
                        Earlier we spoke of Caviar. Later we may speak of pate'. Tonight, my dear friends, let me bring you back. Back to the place, where we skewer a hotdog, dip it in batter, and deep fry the everloving bejeezus out of it. Let this be our night. We may dine in Paris one day soon, we may sup in Morocco, we may even feast in Argentina, but dear compatriots, tonight I wanna get my gotdamn eat on at the fucking state fair. Tonight, I want a corndog.
                        I think I just fell in love. Somebody I know, and I won't name names, doesn't understand my passion for corndogs. They're so fucking tasty, how can you not get the love?
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• 97. Brownies
                          Again, another simple classic. I make mine from scratch using bittersweet chocolate or Dutch process cocoa, depending on what I have on hand. When we were kids, my mom would ask if we wanted girl brownies or boy brownies, which I didn't understand until I was almost in high school. But I prefer girl brownies, thank you very much.

Comment

• I don't know why I really enjoy hot dogs, but I do not like corndogs.

Perhaps it was the horror of the school cafeteria that did me in.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• God I want brownies SOOOOOOO bad right now. My aunt always makes me two Christmas tins. One of brownies and one of fudge. I hurt so bad after.

Comment

• Corndogs are the lifeblood of the state fair.

Fletcher's 4 LYFE
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X