Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    What are Animal Fries?
    Enjoy and be educated... http://www.seriouseats.com/2009/01/a...ut-burger.html
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister B View Post
      Aaaahh, I see. They sound awesome except for the Thousand Island dressing part, but that's just me. Other than blue cheese or oil and vinegar, I hate pretty much all salad dressings.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I hate most dressings too, but that shit WORKS. Plus I don't know if I've ever eaten animal fries sober, so there's that.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Hate salad dressings? Wha Huh?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
            Plus I don't know if I've ever eaten animal fries sober, so there's that.
            Well, big, gooey, horrible-for-you foods are always better when you're drunk or hungover!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Hate salad dressings? Wha Huh?
              Yep! They're just gross. I usually do tasty vinaigrettes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, or just naked salad.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Yeah, balsamic vinaigrette is the way to go. Used to love blue cheese, but now it's too fucking rich.

Everything else is fucking turrible.

Ranch is the most disgusting fucking thing this side of Olestra side effects.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ranch is my one weakness, only because it goes GREAT on cheddar fries.

~

Comment

• You disgust me. Get in line with the rest of America.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yea man ranch is the shit on everything that ISNT salad

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        Yep! They're just gross. I usually do tasty vinaigrettes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, or just naked salad.
                        I hate balsamic, though. My oil and vinegar is good extra virgin olive oil and just a quick splash of red wine vinegar. Balsamic wrecks a salad for me.

Comment

• Ranch is great on every thing including salad. The line is drawn. You know which side Amurrica stands on. You know.
                          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• 72. Chocolate chip cookies.
                            Another comfort food. Screw the Toll House recipe, it doesn't make enough. I use the one on the back of the Gold Medal flour bag and it just doesn't get much better than that. Simple, easy and de-lish!
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Man, when they've been out of the oven just long enough to be able to pick them up and eat them.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                                72. Chocolate chip cookies.
                                Another comfort food. Screw the Toll House recipe, it doesn't make enough. I use the one on the back of the Gold Medal flour bag and it just doesn't get much better than that. Simple, easy and de-lish!

Comment

Working...
                                X