No announcement yet.

500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had some killer scotch eggs last week at the Ren Fest. AWESOME.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• How much? We're going next week and I've never had one. I wouldn't mind trying one if you have a specific place you get them at.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• what is scotch eggs
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Hard boiled eggs wrapped in sausage meat, breaded and deep-fried.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• HOLY. SHIT.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              How much? We're going next week and I've never had one. I wouldn't mind trying one if you have a specific place you get them at.
              Hey Rob: It's over by the stage where Tuey does his regular juggling act. It's in with a bunch of other food booths. They also sell Bangers and Mash (ANOTHER favorite). I think that the scotch eggs run $5, and you have a choice of 4 different sauces: Highland gravy, horseradish, cheese, and something else. I usually get the horseradish...it goes really well with the sausage. The gravy is good too, though.

And that picture that Martin posted is very accurate.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• sweet. Will check it out.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• those eggs are my MUST BUY food option every year at the Ren Fest. I hope that you like 'em.

Comment

• You know, I love fried things and I love eggs, but that just doesn't look very yummy to me.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• BLASPHEMY
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm with Lisa, but I imagine with sauce it would be sublime.

Comment

• Speaking of Ren Fest food...

67. Chicken and Wild Rice Soup in a breadbowl. SO delicious!
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• YES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                              Speaking of Ren Fest food...

67. Chicken and Wild Rice Soup in a breadbowl. SO delicious!
                              OMG, that sounds awesome!!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Also speaking of Ren Fest Food, and in conjunction with my last entry
                                68. Battered and deep fried Fried Macaroni and Cheese
                                On a stick, dude.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X