500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Tater tot hot dish - Never heard this before, but we've made similar in our house. Tots, cheese, ground beef, but that was always the extent.
    Add Campbells Cream of mushroom soup to the ground beef. Trust me on this one.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cream of mushroom soup, looks like shit coming out of the can. But somehow, it's an all purpose cooking aid that makes things great.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Cream of mushroom soup, looks like shit coming out of the can. But somehow, it's an all purpose cooking aid that makes things great.
        Spoken like a true Minnesotan. There are entire cookbooks up here that are dedicated to recipes that utilize Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Cream of Onion>Cream of Mushroom
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Is that necessary? That's like saying Beef Broth > Chicken Broth. Only tards use chicken broth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Cream of Sum Yung Guy>Cream of Mushroom
              Oh YOU.

Comment

• Someone high-five that man.

Comment

Is that necessary? That's like saying Beef Broth > Chicken Broth. Only tards use chicken broth!
                  I use chicken broth.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Is that necessary? That's like saying Beef Broth > Chicken Broth. Only tards use chicken broth!
                    I use chicken broth. Be careful young Ed.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Oh YOU.
                    Well your "fix" is certainly true too.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I use chicken broth.
                    *chickenbrothbrosfist*
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Chicken Broth lovers can calm down. I was merely providing a counter example to Howard's nonsense regarding onion vs. mushroom soup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        58. Campbell's Bean with Bacon soup.
                        I had forgotten just how much I too love this shit. I have tried others at diners & such, but none is as good, IMO, as the humble Campbell's can o' soup. Thank you for reminding me of this item's greatness.

BTW, did you know all Campbell's soup is still canned in [*Thunder & Lightning*] Camden, NJ?
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Oddly enough, at about 4.2% abv, Guinness has less booze than even Bud (typically 5%), which probably accounts for it being less filling. I love Guinness, but in moderation, or with meals that it compliments, but not typically as a "LETS GET FUCKED UP" kind of beer. Also, you need to watch the drafts, as the C02 will give you a hell of a hangover the next day if the bar hasn't properly calibrated.

Ed, order a Guinness with a good hearty burger, and don't worry, 99% of places in the US keep the bottles in the fridge, and the keg in the cooler, so you'll get it cold. The whole room temp thing is kind of a beer snob thing anyway, and it exists because when they first started making it, the only way you got cold beer was leaving it outside in the winter. Hell, that's why beer started in the first place, ancient civilizations needed ways to preserve water for drought seasons, so they fermented it with wheat. Some historians say civilization owes itself to beer, as nomadic tribes would congregate to trade recipes. God love that magical brew.
                          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            BTW, did you know all Campbell's soup is still canned in [*Thunder & Lightning*] Camden, NJ?
                            That's very, very frightening to learn.

Comment

Chicken Broth lovers can calm down. I was merely providing a counter example to Howard's nonsense regarding onion vs. mushroom soup.
                              Hardly nonsense Mr. I can't cook therefore I don't know the difference between broths or creams.

Comment

• It's not even that.....aw...Fuck it.

*walks away*

Funny that Chris should mentioing having Guiness with food. I once had a Guiness with a Swanson's tv dinner. Some how it worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X