• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RECIPE PLZ LESLEY
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
      Whilst not warm, Guinness is supposed to be served room temp. No cooler for that keg.
      Sounds like I won't be drinking Guiness anytime soon.

Not that I was planning on to anyway.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That's right, keep drinking that Budweiser and stay away from the great stuff.

Comment

• Now hold there, I've put up with a lot of shit. But I'll be damned if I'm ever pegged as a Budweiser drinker.

But really, I'm not a fan of stouts. Give me an ale, a hefenwizen, a good lager. I want to drink a beer, not motor oil/coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            We do ours in the oven to get a nice crisp on the tots.
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            RECIPE PLZ LESLEY
            YES!!! Must have!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Now hold there, I've put up with a lot of shit. But I'll be damned if I'm ever pegged as a Budweiser drinker.

But really, I'm not a fan of stouts. Give me an ale, a hefenwizen, a good lager. I want to drink a beer, not motor oil/coffee.
              Guinness is THE beer. The rest stands below it. You should at least try. Even cold it's outstanding.

Comment

• I have tried, I had Guiness in college.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Now hold there, I've put up with a lot of shit. But I'll be damned if I'm ever pegged as a Budweiser drinker.

Jesus Danza Christos, Ed.

Guinness is Sofa King good. You should give it another shot before shitting all over it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I did try it and I wasn't too thrilled by it.

Now if someone bought me one, hell yes I'll drink it. But I will not drop my own coin for it.

Comment

• I'll agree with Ed here. I'm not a huge Guiness fan either. I'll drink it if it's the only option but just not my thing.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Guinness is nectar of the Gods. I can drink it all day and night long...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

Also, regarding the Tater Tot Hot Dish: I've also had it where people put a layer of mashed potatoes underneath the tater tots. I've also seen it where people melt shredded cheese on top of the tater tots. No matter what, it's always CHOW.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I put melted nacho cheese on mine. It was fucking awesome.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Guinness is nectar of the Gods. I can drink it all day and night long...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.
                            YOU ARE INVITED TO THE PIZZA PARTY
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The good news? I don't even find Guinness to be particularly filling. I can keep drinkin' and drinkin' and drinkin'...dammit, I must have some Irish blood in me.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I never really liked Guinness either. And I'm a mick.

Tater tot hot dish - Never heard this before, but we've made similar in our house. Tots, cheese, ground beef, but that was always the extent.

Comment

Working...
                                X