500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY GAWD. IT'S FULL OF BOOZE...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You've never had that ever Rob? My god man, get out of the house and LIVE MAN LIVE!

Comment

• In a top notch Irish pub, it can't be beat. I've had all sorts of beer batters (Harp, Bass, Yuengling, that was pretty good), but Guinness was the best. It adds a lightly sharp acidic quality to the batter, with a somewhat coffee-esque overtone. The best places make it so that the batter is thick, but not doughy, crisp, but not crunchy, and covering a delightfully flaky fish. The chips, or fries (for us American degenerates), should be the very steak fries that were mentioned earlier in this thread, thick cut potatoes that are just as tasty in the lemon and tartar sauce as the fish.
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• But the chips/fries/taters("What's taters, Precious?") must be fried almost to the point of being burnt.

Nothing sucks more ass than soggy steak fries/chips/taters

Comment

• Someone check with BDR's senior Irish analyst Bobby to see if this exists over in Belfast.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              Nothing sucks more ass than soggy steak fries/chips/taters
              Seconded. God, soggy fries are disgusting. But then you can dump some cheddar on them hoes.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Someone check with BDR's senior Irish analyst Bobby to see if this exists over in Belfast.
                Really? You really wonder if this exist in Ireland? Were not talking General Tao Chicken and China, here.

Guinness.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• hahahaha.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't mean if they have Guinness in Ireland. I meant this way of using Guinness to fry stuff.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Even that. I'm fairly sure Irish urinals flushes with Guinness.

Comment

• Pretty sure they use all their water to brew Guiness, period. Guinness showers. Guinness lawn sprinklers. Guinness in your car radiator.

Comment

• One of the few Family Guy gag post-revival that was awesome.

Comment

• I love this conversation, and I don't even really drink!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• You should.

Comment

• 56. Tete du Moine. My favorite Swiss cheese, bar none. Sharp, tangy flavor up front with a somewhat fruity aftertaste. Firm in texture, but not as hard or dry as Emmental or Gruyere. Expensive & occasionally hard to find, it is teh awesome when you can.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X