500 Favorite Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    He's talking about your genitals, Martin. Or as internet sensation Jon LaJoie would say: Your Gen-it-tail-ia.
    Did I tell you my wife's friend went to school with the 11 Lajoie brothers? (no joke. 11. And they all play hockey). He's from St-Hubert, where I live. And last summer, as he came over for a show, he spent the week with them BBQing and such. H'e apparently cool as hell, and very mellow.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      And Martin, in regards to the chains, these are all Houston based chains. Hardly anyone here knows them. I WANT MY BATON ROUGE CHAIN IN HOUSTON NOW!
      I never knew how Baton Rouge rated against US BBQ... it's good? I love that place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Did I tell you my wife's friend went to school with the 11 Lajoie brothers? (no joke. 11. And they all play hockey). He's from St-Hubert, where I live. And last summer, as he came over for a show, he spent the week with them BBQing and such. H'e apparently cool as hell, and very mellow.
        I saw him live a couple years back and he was very laid back. It was also where I finally learned how to pronounce his last name properly.

But 11 brothers?! That poor poor mom.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No shit. 11 brothers. They all went backstage, old friends and all.

But he didn't turn into a douchebag with people around him, unlike Elisha Cuthbert. She grew up 5 minutes away from here, and she's apparently a grade-A cunt.

Comment

• Not surprised at all.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              That's interesting, Billy. I just remember that the Ninfas that we went to a couple of times served us stuff that was just vile.

There was a restaurant in Houston called Santo's that was fucking CHOW, though. I bet it's gone, but they had this absolutely KILLER enchilada thing there that was the size of a small baby. Hot, spicy, and tasty as hell.
              Yea man, the chain Ninfa's are truly vile. But that original one, best fajitas IN THE WORLD. I actually don't know Santo's at all. What part of Houston did ya'll live in? I need to investigate.

And Martin, the baby back ribs at Baton Rouge are primo. I'd put those against just about anywhere else. I also fell in love with those ridiculously delicious and massive chicken tenders.

Comment

• Billy: I lived in Spring Branch for 3 years and Cy Fair for 2. I THINK that Santo's was in downtown Houston, but I'll be damned if I can remember for sure. I'll try and remember to ask my brother, he may remember where it was.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I lived in Cy-Fair/Bear Creek area until about 2001 when I moved to Katy. In Spring Branch now. Going to look into Santo's.

EDIT: Santo's on West Gray. Hmm not sure how I have never been there as I am around that area quite a bit. I will be checking it out and reporting back.

Comment

• Shit, we ALMOST moved to Katy! If my dad hadn't put together the deal that got us back to MN, we would have moved there.

*houstonfist*

Regarding Santo's: I hope it's the same place and that it's still good.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Depending on how my trip to the site goes Friday I'm going to try and go that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                        How about Chi Chis? I've heard good things. Real Good things.
                        LIES! Ignore those things! Eventheir bottled salsa sucks!
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I was joking about Chi Chi's also, though, I'll be the first to admit, when I didn't have an authentic mexican place to eat at (Like La Tolteca, around here, where they don't speak a lick of the kings, but they serve a mean #28 combo), I happily ate at Chi Chi's, and enjoyed their sweet corn cake. Kind of a moot point now, that they went bankrupt, and the only sign left of them is their bland-ass salsa.
                          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• 55. Guinness Battered fish and chips:
                            I mean, for fucks sake, just say that out loud.

Comment

• TELL ME MORE.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• GAZE

Comment

Working...
                                X