I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    It might BE Gay Fuelâ„¢, though. Have any straight guys eaten this and suddenly been overwhelmed with the urge to straighten up their wardrobe, repaint the kitchen a nice shade of pastel, and get ripped at the gym?
    THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!!
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      Sperm.
      Brilliant deduction, Nerdious.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
        THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!!
        nnnoooooo

*floor opens up, a bunch of tentacle-like dicks grab me and pull me into Earth*
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

It might BE Gay Fuelâ„¢, though. Have any straight guys eaten this and suddenly been overwhelmed with the urge to straighten up their wardrobe, repaint the kitchen a nice shade of pastel, and get ripped at the gym?
          I watered my plants, and ordered some shoes online...

Does that count?

BTW?

The Double Down shatters your preconceptions of what a chicken sandwich should be.

If God made anything better, then he kept it for himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Brilliant deduction, Nerdious.
            outrage, I'm.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

It might BE Gay Fuel™, though. Have any straight guys eaten this and suddenly been overwhelmed with the urge to straighten up their wardrobe, repaint the kitchen a nice shade of pastel, and get ripped at the gym?
              But I have done none of these things.

*Looks at can*

Oh, it's Diet. That explains that.

Comment

• what if...YOU'RE NOT GAY
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

what if...YOU'RE NOT GAY

I'd die of laughter
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    I watered my plants, and ordered some shoes online...

Does that count?

BTW?

The Double Down shatters your preconceptions of what a chicken sandwich should be.

If God made anything better, then he kept it for himself.
                    Vin, you're such a woman. But you could never be the right kind of girl for me. You could never be my woman.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Fuck, then I really have messed up priorities.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                        Vin, you're such a woman. But you could never be the right kind of girl for me. You could never be my woman.
                        True... because I'd make you suck your woman's cock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                          With all the hubub about this thing, I figured it was fucking nuts. Turns out there are a bunch of whiny bitches out there who don't know what "bad" food is.
                          Seriously, it's not that bad. Probably tastes like shit though. Hell, reminds me a lot of my ex's chicken courdon bleu.

Comment

• Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Anything they serve on a stick at our State Fair is worse than this thing. And I fucking GORGE myself on stickfood.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                              And I fucking GORGE myself on stickfood.
                              Do tell.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• If it's on a stick and is edible, I'll eat the fuck outta it at the fair. Then I'll hate myself for weeks afterwords, but its' still worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X