I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana ghee is even better.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, no shit.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Well, no shit.

You've tried it?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No, I'm just defaulting to the "If it has weed in it, it must be better." position that everyone seems to have.

Comment

No, I'm just defaulting to the "If it has weed in it, it must be better." position that everyone seems to have.
            a-hee
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Okay, let me rephrase that

"'If it has weed in it, it must be better.' position that potheads seem to have."

There we go.

Comment

• Says the kid who thinks Haagan Daaz is too rich.

Stop talking about things you don't know about. It's like having a rich rum cake. Does the cake taste good without it? yep. Does it taste better with it? Yep. Same thing man. Nothing beats the high of food laced with marijuana.

Comment

• Well yeah, cuz it's got weed in it.

Anyways....

Comment

• You still sick?

Comment

• Ed needs more meatloaf...

or some meat in his colon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                        You still sick?
                        Surprisingly not, I got over it yesterday. Still, I need to update my drug knowledge. Seeing how I got all of it from episodes of Dragnet '67.

Comment

• I was just going to give you pass today if you were still sick.

Comment

• Oh Rob, I never expect a pass from you. Either from saying dumb shit or sexually.

Comment

Seeing how I got all of it from episodes of Dragnet '67.
                              I was wondering why you kept calling it "reefers" and referring to me as a "hep cat".
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                                I was wondering why you kept calling it "reefers" and referring to me as a "hep cat".
                                "Hep cat, get offa my lawn!"
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X