No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, enjoy birthing that beef assbaby of a leftover burger once it finishes slowly hoving its way through your system.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      That sound you just heard was of someone's heart exploding.
      Actually, I'm a little gassy today. Sorry.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Ok guys. I'm off to Hardee's. 2/3 lb Monster Thickburger for dinner.
        I miss Hardees.

RIP SOURDOUGH BURGER
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Best drunk combo I used to get from Jack In The Box: Sourdough Jack, their two tacos for a buck, and an order of three egg rolls. It's multicultural so I can be all sophisticated!
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
            I miss Hardees.

RIP SOURDOUGH BURGER
            Pretty sure they still sell those at Jack in the Box.

Also, their chicken tenders and Fish Wedges are great.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I don't think we have any of those around here.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Wendy's Triple Bacon Cheeseburger
                Large Fries
                Large Chocolate Frosty

Fries get dipped in the Frosty.
                Are you talking a Triple, add bacon or a Triple-Patty BACONATOR? Either way. Jesus.

I used to get fat fucks rolling through the drive-thru who wanted to double the beef on a Triple cheeseburger.

Comment

Be sure to poop, Howard!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Are you talking a Triple, add bacon or a Triple-Patty BACONATOR? Either way. Jesus.

I used to get fat fucks rolling through the drive-thru who wanted to double the beef on a Triple cheeseburger.
                    Either/or. Before the Baconator I just got the regular triple bacon. And I read Wendy's secret menu has a 5 patty burger.

Comment

• I just had my standard Wendy's fare a few minutes before I saw this thread: 2 Jr. bacon cheeseburgers and a small fry. No Frosty tonight, but I love dipping the fries as well. Nathan thinks I;m nuts.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                        I want Vin to come in here and explain how I can make my own butter topping but that it will cost me 60 bucks to make it...
                        There is a secret... the oil that the popcorn is popped in makes all the difference.

3 tablespoons Coconut oil
                        1/3 cup popcorn kernels
                        2 tsp butter flavored popcorn salt
                        Ghee(clarified butter... which is inexpensive!)
                        Large pot for popping.

Add the oil to the pot and heat it. Then add the popcorn salt. Add the popcorn and pop normally.

Melt the ghee. When popcorn is done, add the ghee in a small stream.

If it does not taste like the genuine article, I'll never post a recipe again.

It may be 60 bucks, but it'll be the best goddamn butter you have ever tasted!
                        It's cheap as hell... and yes, it is!

Originally posted by Ed Dokken View Post
                        But it will be soooooooo damned good.
                        Yes... it is.

Besides, with what Vin has done for our country. I don't care if it takes him $35 to make a grilled cheese sammich because he's earn the right and it'll be fuckin delicious!
                        God bless you, Ed!

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                        oooh making fun of vin. be prepared! but I so love it. Do it some more!
                        Hush, you!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

Gravedigger with Real Stories of the Midnight Shift at Wendy's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Ok guys. I'm off to Hardee's. 2/3 lb Monster Thickburger for dinner.
                            Still alive although I was so full, that I took a nap and just woke up. Damnit.

May you have an awesome time and your plumbing be in perfect fucntioning condition for the trauma that is to arrive hours later.
                            Hmm. Indeed it did taste awesome. 8 hours to digest, right? Oh god. I have an hour before it hits!

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                            Yeah, enjoy birthing that beef assbaby of a leftover burger once it finishes slowly hoving its way through your system.
                            It tasted so good going in the front end.

Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                            I miss Hardees.

RIP SOURDOUGH BURGER
                            I *almost* got the Monster Sourdough Burger.

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                            Best drunk combo I used to get from Jack In The Box: Sourdough Jack, their two tacos for a buck, and an order of three egg rolls. It's multicultural so I can be all sophisticated!
                            MMmm. I miss Jack in the Box. LOVE their Sourdough Jacks and Taquitos.

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            Be sure to poop, Howard!
                            *looks at clock*
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Give it time.

It's a lot of meat going through your colon. Yes, I wrote that with a straight face.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                3 tablespoons Coconut oil
                                1/3 cup popcorn kernels
                                2 tsp butter flavored popcorn salt
                                Ghee(clarified butter... which is inexpensive!)
                                Large pot for popping.

Add the oil to the pot and heat it. Then add the popcorn salt. Add the popcorn and pop normally.

Melt the ghee. When popcorn is done, add the ghee in a small stream.

If it does not taste like the genuine article, I'll never post a recipe again.
                                I just discovered Ghee about a year ago...one of my Indian coworkers cooks with it and brings in desserts made with it. It's pretty awesome.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X