I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmmmm, cr
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• it was delicious.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Burger King Ch’king sandwich verdict: eh. It’s f’ing enormous, like 2 inches thick, making it really hard to get a bite. It’s definitely better quality than their “original” chicken sandwich, although I do still have a soft place in my heart for that ridiculous thing. They’re definitely trying to rip off Chick-fil-a with the sauce and pickles being the only condiments.

Popeye’s is infinitely better. So is Wendy’s for that matter. But if Burger King is what’s available, I’d probably get it again.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Popeye's is my favorite. BK's old long chicken sammmie was my jam back in the day. But now I'm obsessed with this chicken sammy at this bar down the street. So goddamn gooooood.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• As my sister says “Popeye’s is *chef’s kiss*”. And that pretty much sums it up.

Comment

• We have a place called Beaky's that does the Nashville Hot chicken in both tenders and sandwiches so basically fuck all fast food chicken sammies because Beaky's fucks them up on every level.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The beefy crunch burrito is back at Taco Bell for “a limited time” and my inner fat kid is sofa king happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                  The beefy crunch burrito is back at Taco Bell for “a limited time” and my inner fat kid is sofa king happy.
                  Oh shit.

shit.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    The beefy crunch burrito is back at Taco Bell for “a limited time” and my inner fat kid is sofa king happy.
                    OMG INGRID I WAS SO EXCITED ON MY BDAY WHEN WE WENT THERE FOR LUNCH. IT IS THE BEST.

Comment

Working...
                    X