No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been eating like shit this past week(‘cause, ya know, Birthday celebrations), and I know that, but right now all I want is a GD Cinnabon cinnamon roll. Ohmygod it sounds so good!
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• the steak rattlesnake burrito from taco bell is the shittttttt
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kiddo and I hit up the local strawberry festival again this year and I finally got to try this food truck called Zombie Dogz. Fancy hot dogs covered in crazy stuff. Theirs best seller is “Calling In Dead”: all beef hot dog loaded with white truffle mac and cheese, sprinkled with Parmesan bread crumbs. The dog was ehhhh. I think I would have liked it better if it had been chicken or turkey based. The bun was really good and lightly grilled. The mac and cheese? Fucking. Legit. I would eat a vat of that stuff if my body would only let me. Like, holy shit. So GD good. Rob, you need to visit us just for that mac & cheese
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          Kiddo and I hit up the local strawberry festival again this year and I finally got to try this food truck called Zombie Dogz. Fancy hot dogs covered in crazy stuff. Theirs best seller is “Calling In Dead”: all beef hot dog loaded with white truffle mac and cheese, sprinkled with Parmesan bread crumbs. The dog was ehhhh. I think I would have liked it better if it had been chicken or turkey based. The bun was really good and lightly grilled. The mac and cheese? Fucking. Legit. I would eat a vat of that stuff if my body would only let me. Like, holy shit. So GD good. Rob, you need to visit us just for that mac & cheese
          That photo looked awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Because of my diet every time you guys post even the initials TB I shit everywhere. Thanks.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just wondering if anybody here has tried Burger King's plant-based burger. I wanna know what you guys think.
              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I haven't and from what I'm reading it's not really any healthier than a burger burger so my thought is why bother unless you just refuse to eat meat.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have, it was fine. Mine was a little overcooked, so a tad on the dry side, but otherwise it was fine.

Comment

• I know I’ve said it before but, fresh from the oven chocolate Timbits are like little drops of heaven. Just spectacular.

Comment

• fuck yeah

Comment

• No Timbits in Texas When we went to Toronto I devoured dozens and dozens of them.

Comment

• I just made my favorite shitty food. Chili dogs.

Comment

• Sarah's favorite food is a good hot dog...but she hates chili dogs! It makes no fucking sense. A couple chili dogs plus some chili cheese tots is fucking heaven.

Comment

• I don’t think I’ve ever had legit chili cheese dogs, just ones with Cincinnati chili. But I can eat the shit outta those, so I’d probably enjoy the real thing.

Comment

• Lesley loves creme brulee. She's been pestering me for years to try to make it. So I did and it was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X