Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ewww whoppers are gross. Also hi!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• My wife gets it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        So Cadbury decided to do some Cadbury creme egg cookies this year. AVOID. There's a reason my iPad just tried to autocorrect "creme" to "crime".
        This. I had a coupon and bought a pack. I have eaten 2.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        The solid candy-coated chocolate eggs are great. The goop-filled ones have been gross for a while. I remember loving them when I was a kid. I don't know if they changed the recipe or if I changed.
        Pretty sure they changed the recipe. It just doesn't taste the same. But the chocolate ones are pretty awesome. Also, the Hershey's eggs are the reason I gain my winter weight back in the spring. Addicted to the damn things.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          They're fucking gross. Always been gross. Kids that liked them were gross.

I have your ginger furred back on this one.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yall are crazy.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Booger eaters like Cadbury Eggs. Just saying.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                My wife gets it.
                Indeed. Fuck Whoppers.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Booger eaters like Cadbury Eggs. Just saying.
                  ROBS A BOOGER EATER. LESLEY KISSES A BOOGER EATER.

Comment

• Shut up!!! ;(

Comment

• FRENCH KISSES THE BOOOGERIEST BOOGER EATER OF THEM ALLLLLLL EWWWWWWWWWWWWW #ErnestPWorrell

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        Indeed. Fuck Whoppers.
                        Fuck Whoppers. And fuck those nasty circus peanuts-style marshmallows that only come out this time of year.

Side note: it took me until about the age of 25 to realize that Whoppers and Milk Duds were not the same thing under different names.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ha! It's OK I like his booger kisses. (GROOOOSSSSS)
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                            Fuck Whoppers. And fuck those nasty circus peanuts-style marshmallows that only come out this time of year.

Side note: it took me until about the age of 25 to realize that Whoppers and Milk Duds were not the same thing under different names.
                            Yeahhhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post

We get to loathe those peanut things all the time here. Although I never EVER see anyone eating them. And Milk Duds are the shit, as long as they don't yank your fillings out. Also, my boss loves them, so I have an incentive to put them in the candy jar on my desk (which is currently filled with Jelly Bellies.).
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I went for BBQ Friday. I asked for one beef rib, and a pound of brisket, small side of potato salad. He goes "Hah. You'll need a to-go box." I was like yeah whatever, I ain't no chump. Then he tells me it's $75 for my date and I. She only got a BBQ baked potato. What the fuck.

"How big is that rib?"

"Two pounds and change. No small ones today."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. It took me 4 meals to eat it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X