Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have neglected this thread!

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    I beg to differ. I had one of those this afternoon and, while I found the field greens a tad obnoxious and pulled them off, the rest of the burger was pretty damned tasty. Kind of sophisticated for an American fast food item, which leads me to believe it won't last. Get one while you can. Would me, Jersh AND Ingrid all steer you wrong?
    As a former company man, I can tell you it will be a seasonal rotator. If it did well enough, you'll see it again later in the year. They always have one rotating sandwich to feature in addition to the standard menu. Except during Lent when they have a special burger and also a fish sandwich

They have bastardized it and put it on the value menu but I wish they would resurrect the Monterey ranch chicken sandwich. That thing was GLORIOUS.

Comment

• So Cadbury decided to do some Cadbury creme egg cookies this year. AVOID. There's a reason my iPad just tried to autocorrect "creme" to "crime".

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        So Cadbury decided to do some Cadbury creme egg cookies this year. AVOID. There's a reason my iPad just tried to autocorrect "creme" to "crime".
        I shall honor and respect the suffering your endured for us all.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hahaha. Those sound disgusting.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hate those Cadbury confections. Too sweet for me.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The solid candy-coated chocolate eggs are great. The goop-filled ones have been gross for a while. I remember loving them when I was a kid. I don't know if they changed the recipe or if I changed.

Comment

• We changed man. We changed.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I hate those Cadbury confections. Too sweet for me.
                  They're fucking gross. Always been gross. Kids that liked them were gross.

Comment

• You're gross. You probably like that shitty whoppers candy

Comment

• Hold on now, don't drag Whoppers into this.

Comment

• Malted milk balls have no place in this dojo.

Comment

• Say no to Whoppers, say yes to Whataburgers.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            They're fucking gross. Always been gross. Kids that liked them were gross.
                            YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH!!! THE CHOCOLATE AND CARAMEL ONES ARE AWESOME!
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              You're gross. You probably like that shitty whoppers candy
                              Fucking gross. No. I like good chocolate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Say no to Whoppers, say yes to Whataburgers.
                                Matt gets it. Also say yes to delicious milk shakes.

The girl I am dating found cookie butter ice cream and is bringing me some tomorrow. Fuck yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X