No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our local grocery place had the full sized bags for like two days. I ate them all, well all but one I let my kids have. :-D
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I rarely need a reason to Wendy's, but I just saw a commercial for bacon fondue fries. Fuck. Yes.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• hahaha Do it..
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          I rarely need a reason to Wendy's, but I just saw a commercial for bacon fondue fries. Fuck. Yes.
          Order the gouda gruyere burger too. DO EET!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's not that good. The sauce is pretty blah and gets gross in a hurry once it cools down.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              It's not that good. The sauce is pretty blah and gets gross in a hurry once it cools down.
              Way to be a buzzkill, grave.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

It's not that good. The sauce is pretty blah and gets gross in a hurry once it cools down.

Comment

• I beg to differ. I had one of those this afternoon and, while I found the field greens a tad obnoxious and pulled them off, the rest of the burger was pretty damned tasty. Kind of sophisticated for an American fast food item, which leads me to believe it won't last. Get one while you can. Would me, Jersh AND Ingrid all steer you wrong?
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• If those fries are anything like the Baconator fries from a few months back, AVOID. The ones Jen and I had were "meh", and I'm saying this as someone who likes Wendy's.

Go hit Five Guys or Whataburger instead.

Comment

• I spoke of the sandwich. Loaded fries from fast food establishments are ALWAYS suspect.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

I love that grave was already all over this.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You people need a real authentic poutine.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I love that grave was already all over this.
                            Man on a mission.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I bought a couple of those Duncan Hines "perfect size" cakes a few weeks ago and just got around to making the red velvet one. Not bad, although the frosting is gritty and grainy. If you buy one, go ahead and buy a can of frosting to use instead.

Verdict? Decent enough if you're feeling lazy and/or only want a little cake for one or two people.

Comment

• For those of you that like Chipotle, here's how to get a coupon for a free burrito

Comment

Working...
                                X