No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-Mart. All-Dressed Chips are in Wal-Mart.

Bought a bag yesterday, Jen and I tried 'em. Not bad! LOTS of flavor in these, almost to the point of them being TOO flavorful. Admittedly, I'm more of a fan of plain chips without all the extra flavor stuff, but I did enjoy these.

Jen was kind of "meh" about 'em, but that just means more for me.

Y'know what I wish they'd bring back? Cheese Doodle flavored chips from Wise. One place I worked at had a vending machine that served as a test bed for different flavors of snack foods. We had the aforementioned Doodle dust covered chips (fucking GOOD, yo!), chocolate covered potato chips (manna from hevan - shouldn't work, but Wise knows what it's doin'), and these BBQ flavor beasts of chips that folks were all but smashing the vending machine glass to get to.

None of 'em ever made it to stores though. Poop.

Comment

• Must be a Jersey thing on the ALL DRESSED AWESOMENESS.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Must be a Jersey thing on the ALL DRESSED AWESOMENESS.
        Nah, just a bit of personal taste.

I wasn't a huge fan of the mash-up of flavors. The vinegar kind of messed up the bacon flavor and everything was too strong.

That being said...my tastes have changed a lot over the years. I can't even enjoy Doritos like I used to. The flavor just doesn't taste right to me. Same with a lot of other flavored chips and bagged popcorn. There seems to be some kind of after-taste for me that I'm not fond of.

However, I bequeath any and all of the All Dressed Chips that are allotted to me to my BDR brothers and sisters!
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• You mean your Wal-Mart doesn't have 'em, Matt? YOU DO NOT CRY. I CRY FOR YOU.

Comment

• Wal Mart didn't have them initially. Not sure if they're there now, no I'll check again. I know that Target still didn't have them when I was there yesterday.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sad times. The one store around here that carried them is apparently done. There were none and no space for them yesterday. My tears will add to the salty deliciousness as I eat my last two bags.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Went back to work today, was struggling a bit, tired and what not. Walked into the gas station right next to my office to pay for diesel right before lunch and what did I find? ONE LONE BAG OF ALL DRESSED!!!!

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                  Sad times. The one store around here that carried them is apparently done. There were none and no space for them yesterday. My tears will add to the salty deliciousness as I eat my last two bags.
                  The visual you just created is both awesome and heartbreaking.

I imagine your reaction was like your daughter's in that vid you posted of her on FB, when you got to the end of her storybook. Tears everywhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Went back to work today, was struggling a bit, tired and what not. Walked into the gas station right next to my office to pay for diesel right before lunch and what did I find? ONE LONE BAG OF ALL DRESSED!!!!

Will you join our cult, or shall you be apostates like Tim and Jen?

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm on the road today and found these chips in a truck stop so I picked up a couple bags.

SWEET JESUS.

Anyway, I'm typing this as I sit enjoying a plate of poutine so I think I might just keep driving north since I'm only like an hour and half from Canada right nowZ

Comment

• Ruffles came out recently with a revamped version of poutine potato chips. They're not bad at all. You really taste the gravy and cheese.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That can't be good for you.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Happy day!!! All Dressed was back on the shelves!!!! Wooooo!!!!!
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                              Happy day!!! All Dressed was back on the shelves!!!! Wooooo!!!!!

Comment

• Pop Tarts announced 5 new flavors to be released in December: maple bacon, chocolate caramel, spring strawberry, watermelon, and pink lemonade. Meh, maybe, nope, nope and nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X