No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No chips! I'm in a damn border state! Why do They not have these chips from at least one country?!

Comment

• Jen's picking up some today while grocery shopping, so I'm expecting some all dressed goodness when I get home tonight! Woot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Send me a Whataburger, I'll send you a bag of chips.
        I would actually do this if there were a way to preserve the Whataburger in it's natural state. An old, already cold Whataburger is NOT a real Whataburger.

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
        Gimme your address, I'll wrap them in bubble wrap and ship them down!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          The empty bags, she means.
          I laughed way too much at this. But yeah, I can understand Texas getting stiffed on these more than Montana, but still....
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I brought in a bag to work to spread the gospel to my coworkers. Based upon reactions, I've successfully converted some heathens to ALL-DRESSED, THE CANADIAN RUFFLE GOD. I suspect that many offerings will be made this evening to this god at various grocery stores.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              IALL-DRESSED, THE CANADIAN RUFFLE GOD. I suspect that many offerings will be made this evening to this god at various grocery stores.
              As BDR head-priest, all I can say is ALL HAIL ALL-DRESSED!

Comment

• Just bought four more bags.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• TIM! I SUMMON THEE! Thou shouldst, with all due dispatch and circumspection, photoshop for thyself and thine BDR brethren a parody of yon AD&D Player's Handbook, wherein is substituted a pulchritudinously bulging bag of ye might All Dressed chips in place of the orange demon idol that currently resideth there! So it was written, so it shall be, chips without end, Amen.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

TIM! I SUMMON THEE! Thou shouldst, with all due dispatch and circumspection, photoshop for thyself and thine BDR brethren a parody of yon AD&D Player's Handbook, wherein is substituted a pulchritudinously bulging bag of ye might All Dressed chips in place of the orange demon idol that currently resideth there! So it was written, so it shall be, chips without end, Amen.
                    As soon as he or I find them, he shall do as thee commands, oh mighty sovereign Borg!
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

TIM! I SUMMON THEE! Thou shouldst, with all due dispatch and circumspection, photoshop for thyself and thine BDR brethren a parody of yon AD&D Player's Handbook, wherein is substituted a pulchritudinously bulging bag of ye might All Dressed chips in place of the orange demon idol that currently resideth there! So it was written, so it shall be, chips without end, Amen.
                      Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                      As soon as he or I find them, he shall do as thee commands, oh mighty sovereign Borg!
                      Aye! Once the All Dressed Ruffled treasure from the Northlands of He Who Is Named Savage doth enter mine abode, the task ye doth command shall be made complete, Lord Ignatious of Borg!

Konw then, on the morrow, after my tasks of employment have been satisfied for yet another seven-day, I shall, with great vigor and my hellblade Stormbringer, quest and lay low all before me, until the crunchy goodness doth become mine. MINE! MINE!!!!

Comment

• Bought another bag this morning. There were only two left on the shelf. I wanted to do a good deed and allow another to be converted to the glorious church of All Dressed.

Alas, my coworkers seemed unimpressed/uninterested in the wonder of the chips. I work with a bunch of rednecks.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I work with tech people. They adore learning of new flavors of chips and such.

Comment

• Those who shun the All Dressed shall in turn be shunned by all mankind.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                              Alas, my coworkers seemed unimpressed/uninterested in the wonder of the chips. I work with a bunch of rednecks.
                              More for you.

Comment

• I gifted a bag to a coworker who is going on a road trip for a week. I'm such a nice guy.

And yes, it's a female coworker.

Comment

Working...
                                X