No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I think something might be wrong with me. Sometimes when I eat Doritos, I lick all the flavoring off before eating the chip. I've done it since I was a kid. I'm sure it's disgusting to watch, but damn is it tasty.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I remember Doritos having more flavor stuff on them as a kid.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
        Ok, I think something might be wrong with me. Sometimes when I eat Doritos, I lick all the flavoring off before eating the chip. I've done it since I was a kid. I'm sure it's disgusting to watch, but damn is it tasty.
        I kind of wish you did that but then just put the chips to the side to discard later.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nacho or Cool Ranch flavor stuff?
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• If you licked the flavoring off the Doritos while giving Nathan a "come hither" look, that would explain your future bundle of joy, Ingrid.

You saucy minx.

Comment

• Why not just pulverize all the chips into a powder and pour said flavors directly into your mouth. Keeps your fingers clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                Why not just pulverize all the chips into a powder and pour said flavors directly into your mouth. Keeps your fingers clean.

Also makes a killer shake and bake coating for chicken.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssss

Comment

• Wendy's side salads now come sans carrots but with red bell peppers. I did not approve this change and will be firing people for this outrage. Bastards.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm guessing this gal's on your hit list, Ingrid.

Comment

• Wendy's also changed out all of their main dish salads and got rid of some favorites of myself and other people I know. I really liked the old Mandarin chicken salad and someone else I know loved the taco salad.

I realize that the menu needs to be changed up occasionally, but some of the changes aren't too tasty sounding to me.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Why would you go to Wendy's for salads?
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Why would you go to Wendy's for salads?
                              When I was stuck in south Texas for work Wendy's salads were the healthiest thing in the town to eat. They were surprisingly good, and not a billion calories.

Comment

• I get that, but mind you, I never eat at Wendy's...
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X