No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Mike, he sent me a couple bags before. Then I offered him cheeseburgers but he didn't want them and well, you know what I had to offer next.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Noshing on my first Cool Ranch Doritos since our honeymoon. Damn, how I missed these things.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
          Noshing on my first Cool Ranch Doritos since our honeymoon. Damn, how I missed these things.
          Taco bell makes tacos with Cool ranch as the shell now. Not sure how they taste but the nacho flavored ones make my stomach dick soooooo hoard.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Taco bell makes tacos with Cool ranch as the shell now. Not sure how they taste but the nacho flavored ones make my stomach dick soooooo hoard.
            I tried the cool ranch tacos the other day. They're good, but the cool ranch flavor isn't very strong. I prefer the nacho cheese ones.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Haven't had the Cool Ranch tacos yet but I couldn't stand the nacho cheese one. It tasted too gritty imo.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I haven't tried either one yet. I may fix that today.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• NACHO CHEESE ONES ARE SO NOM AND ROB IS WRONG!!!!!

Comment

• The beefy crunch burrito is back at Taco Bell. Sweet baby Jeebus, my day has been made!!!!
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• OH. SHIT.

Comment

• Church across the street is holding a carnival starting tomorrow night. Deep fried Oreos, anyone?
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                          Church across the street is holding a carnival starting tomorrow night. Deep fried Oreos, anyone?
                          Deep fried Coke!

So I have to ask, does anyone else have fried ice cream? It's a standard Tex Mex dessert. Wondering if texmex places outside Texas do it.

Comment

• It's a staple at all Mexican restaurants around here. But sometimes it's pretty terrible. I think it depends on what they roll the ice cream in.

Comment

• Yeah, it's pretty good.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• A few do it here in Jersey. I liked it at Chevy's. It was the ONLY thing I liked at Chevy's.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X