No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't honestly say you expected that to be good.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• hahaha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        You can't honestly say you expected that to be good.
        Fair point. But I wasn't expecting the initial, overwhelming chemical taste, either. Barf.

Comment

• Same probably goes with all the new Lays flavors. They have to add so much stuff to the chips to try to get them to taste like what they're trying to make them taste like.

I prefer plain, old potato chips that have salt on 'em. Nothing else.
          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I wanted to try the Sriracha ones but that does not bode well.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I want some doritos that taste like funyuns but look like ruffles. *CHIPCEPTIONED*
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I love funky chip flavors. lay's made an Italian 4 cheese in the 90's that was amazingly good. Never saw it again though. best ever, though? Herr's Sour cream & bacon. Saw them twice in the late 80's, & never again. Best chip flavor ever.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• One of the perks I had when I was working at a previous job was the vending machine company would test market new chips every so often. Wise tested a Cheese Doodle flavored potato chip once and it was cash. That was a glorious week.

Comment

• Know what's good? Some Frank's on Zapp's Salt and Vinegar chips.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Know what's good? Some Frank's on Zapp's Salt and Vinegar chips.
                      hhhnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• All Dressed Potato Chips. Accept no substitutes.

GAAAAAAAAH I want some now now now now now now...
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Those.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I tried not to mention them as I've only had them once but now I have a food boner and no chips to please my stomach dick.

Comment

• I broke down and had Taco Bell last night. The chili cheese burritos were calling me, and I could not say no to their siren song.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                All Dressed Potato Chips. Accept no substitutes.

GAAAAAAAAH I want some now now now now now now...
                                Love the fact that I plowed through the first bag of potato chips I had in months 2 days ago. I honored my mouth by having Old Dutch's All Dressed chips.

It was delicious. I really should inquire how much it would cost me to send you a fuckton of those to ya. Those and Ruffle's.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X