No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. I just can't see myself getting behind a bacon milkshake. Ever.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/index?desktop...?v=W3PoEwRi5XQ

Not sure if that will work since I'm trying to link with my phone.

Comment

• Anyway, if you're driving for nine hours and need to snack on some junk food to stay awake you could do worse than these new Fritos honey bbq twists.

Comment

• NEW? What's this new shit? We've had those for years.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw something online today about bacon mints.

No joke.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• My crap junk food of choice right now is Hot & spicy pork rinds. With a cup of coffee. How gross is that?
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Coffee, good.
                Pork rinds...never tried them.
                Right now my junk food of choice is CHOCOLATE! But, I'm limiting my intake of that delicacy.
                Also love french fries and most other things that are bad for you.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• It's Fat Tuesday. King Cake. Everywhere King Cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    OH. MY. GOD. The beefy crunch burrito is back at Taco Bell. This just made my day!
                    These are 2 legit 2 quit. Sooooo gooooooddddd
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ugh god I want taco bell now
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        These are 2 legit 2 quit. Sooooo gooooooddddd
                        And they're gone again at the end of the month. I are sad.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm not going to allow myself any horrible fried bullshit at the rodeo tomorrow. Really. I won't. I'm stronger than that. I know I am...oh fried root beer? Well....maybe....

Comment

• Cheat day, dude. It's a moral imperative.

Comment

• It's going to be a cheat day with the BBQ alone. If I went whole hog I would set myself back months.

Comment

• That's the wrong attitude to have William, you're going there to conquer not to be a peasant servant.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X