No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuh-uh! Girls only poop rainbowz and flowers!

Comment

• I didn't get Taco Bell - I just really do love it, though. I had a healthy dinner tonight, actually - egg white omlette and a side salad.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Nuh-uh! Girls only poop rainbowz and flowers!
        Then why does it smell like chemical warfare?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Have any of you that live where there are Jack in the Box had their bacon shake yet? Thoughts? I'm intrigued. At least a sip.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
            Have any of you that live where there are Jack in the Box had their bacon shake yet? Thoughts? I'm intrigued. At least a sip.

I'm intrigued but slightly appalled......that's it's apparently a limited release type thing.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So. Tired. Of. This. Fucking. Trend.

I hope everyone involved with Epic Meal Time gets explosively violent diarrhea for the next year and a half. Just because.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In all honesty I would not drink the bacon shake. I actually don't drink shakes at all. Haven't had fast food this year. Trying to stay on that diet. So far so good.

Comment

• Good man.

If there's anything worth a cheat day, it sure as shit ain't that thing.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So far that's a No then.

Comment

• I reserve my cheat/earned days for meat, lots & lots of meat all up in my mouth.

Comment

• . . . too easy.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• He's talkin' about dicks and stuff.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What? You guys don't like meat, like huge pieces of it, just all up in your mouth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              So. Tired. Of. This. Fucking. Trend.

I hope everyone involved with Epic Meal Time gets explosively violent diarrhea for the next year and a half. Just because.
                              With you. Bacon is delicious. It's been delicious a LONG time. Why the need for this fucking trend? And I read it's some shitty synthetic bacon syrup shit too? Fucking ugh, probably gives instant cancer.

Comment

• I like bacon, but I've never bought into the "put it in/on everything" trend. Sandwiches? Check. With breakfast? Check. Burgers? Check.

Comment

Working...
                                X