I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugh I'm totally gonna do this tonight
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Just ordered a 14' chicken alfredo pizza for delivery which I intended to entirely eat tonight.

Comment

• Fourteen FOOT pie?! Jesus, you must be hungry indeed. you know how many chickens they'll have to kill?

Edited to add: Or how many Alfredos?
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Del Taco, you say?

Crinkle fries, bitches!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            Fourteen FOOT pie?! Jesus, you must be hungry indeed. you know how many chickens they'll have to kill?

Edited to add: Or how many Alfredos?
            This is Phedg we're talking about - he probably found a 14' giant mutant chicken online and demanded someone fry that clucker up.

Comment

• Really Iowa?

Deep fried Butter on a stick? No veggies? No meat? No nothing?

Just pure unadultured fat?

That´s pretty much considered to be the Wurst-Case-scenario over here.

Comment

• God I'd love a bite of that...
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You are worse than Stalin.

Comment

• Just looking at it makes me want to throw up.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'd try it. Why not? I used to fucking eat margarine by the spoon ful when I was a kid.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I bet we can eat that in 2 weeks at our fair. Whaddya think, Rob? With a porkchop on a stick?
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                          I'd try it. Why not? I used to fucking eat margarine by the spoon ful when I was a kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            Fuck me, that is CREEPY!

Comment

• I also drank glasses of pickle juice.

And yeah, if we go to the fair this year I will hunt that shit down.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                Really Iowa?

Deep fried Butter on a stick? No veggies? No meat? No nothing?

Just pure unadultured fat?

That´s pretty much considered to be the Wurst-Case-scenario over here.
                                Coming from a state that had fried beer a few years ago, this doesn't really surprise me.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X