Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO THUMBS UP!!
    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Strangely, something so simple as "put cheese and chips on plate, then nuke" was a foreign concept to me for a very long time.

I was one of those dumbasses who put beans and cheese on each individual one and baked the fuckers.

Oh yeah. I DID THAT SHIT, HOMES.

Also, not so much a shitty food in terms of utter lack of nutritional content, but this happened today:

I swear the Chiquita cartel is out to shit on my mornings.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bananas are too damn sensitive
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
          I love melting cheese in the microwave and then eating it
          I do this too on occasion - just blanket a bunch of crackers or chips with some lame cheddar cheese mix and go to town. unnnggghhhh
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Too much work opening bag of chips/crackers. I just microwave a small block of cheese in a bowl and eat from there.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I don't think even MY cheese eating ass would do that. . .
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Nobody can beat me in this category... I have been known to enjoy some potato wedges from a local gas station that also has a small crappy restaurant. Its Bobby and Steve's auto world for those in MN. Sad but true.
                You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• *High Five!*

Comment

• For the burger lovers: http://www.delish.com/entertaining-i...0510?gt1=47038
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cj View Post
                      Nobody can beat me in this category... I have been known to enjoy some potato wedges from a local gas station that also has a small crappy restaurant. Its Bobby and Steve's auto world for those in MN. Sad but true.

See you like SHIT food, we like food that is AWESOME yet bad for us.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        See you like SHIT food, we like food that is AWESOME yet bad for us.

THAT
                        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 05-20-2010, 11:07 AM.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          THAT
                          Quiet down, Mr. I Can't Eat Too Much Bacon. FFS.

Comment

• I legitmately can't eat ultra-greasy food. That's just how it is. It's not a "taste" issue or a "texture" issue. It's just how it is.

Much in the same way you can eat ten boxes of steak-ums in under fifteen minutes.

Comment

• I thought it was 15 boxes in under 10 minutes...

Comment

• Either way

Comment

Working...
                                X