No announcement yet.

I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had you not spoken ill of it, you would not be having this problem...

The sandwich knows, Rob. It knows...

Comment

• Agreed with Vin. Or you're just getting old. Go get your Metamucil OLD MAN ROB!

Comment

• Maybe you're just late.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• But it's cheese and grease and Crisco and horror - no wonder your poop is afraid to come out! It's probably terrified of the outside world!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Just ate a bag of Sour Cream & Onion Baked Lays.

No, I wasn't high.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Just ate a bag of Sour Cream & Onion Baked Lays.

No, I wasn't high.
              I don't get it. Are you supposed to eat that if you're high? Or are they gross?
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Neither, it's just a lot of food.

Comment

• A whole bag? You pounded an entire bag of potato chips? Jesus, even in my biggest munchie phase (college), I could never pound an entire bag of chips. That's borderline nauseating.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I ate a whole bag of cheetos last night while playing Splinter Cell with Nate. I'm paying for it now, but they were fucking GOOD
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You mutant, you. Finally started (restarted, actually) 'Mass Effect', and I couldn't imagine eating while playing that...I was getting borderline motion sick as it was.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        A whole bag? You pounded an entire bag of potato chips? Jesus, even in my biggest munchie phase (college), I could never pound an entire bag of chips. That's borderline nauseating.
                        Not all of it at once. This was through out the day.

Comment

• Pussy.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Are you asking me to vomit on camera? Because if so, you're gonna have to pay the membership fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                              Fuck the Double Down. I haven't pooped since Friday.
                              hahahahah
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Oh, there was poopage today and it was glorious haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X