Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    *Jew Sigh*

The sandwich looks overly processed, ergo it's going to taste like overly processed garbage. The two typically go hand in hand.

The Meat Baby looks fresh and would taste great and look good in my stomach.

Save me a leg, will ya Rob?
    Fixed or as V states....repaired.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Perhaps,

That meat baby could keep me going for a week.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Lisa, why do you hate boobies? EAT THE CHICKEN, SAVE THE BREASTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Lisa, why do you hate boobies? EAT THE CHICKEN, SAVE THE BREASTS.
          I don't hate the boobies! I have the boobies, so I'd definitely like to save them. I just want the donations to be given in another form so that we save the rest of the body, too.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Say there, that last pic of Rob.

Not bad looking.
            How did everyone let this pass for two pages?

buttrape

Comment

• EASILY YOU SONOFABITCH
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can't wait to see what the spawn of your two gene sets produce. I'm guessing spiky hair, whispy facial hair, v-neck onesies, and thick rim glasses.

Comment

Meh, I used to . . .eat mustard and cheese sandwiches as a kid.
                  So much kindred eating in this thread. I did this, too. I couldn't imagine doing it now, though. BUt I still eat another childhood favorite, in that I'll happily eat a round roll spread with just mayo.

I'm totally with Rob on the Pizza Rolls thing. I make myself feel better (a very, very little) by dipping them into flavored vinegar of my own devising.

I don't eat popcorn but a few times a year (it gets stuck in my crooked ass bottom teeth and drives me nuts until I can get one of those plastic floss holding thingies & go to work on that bitch). But when I do, artificial butter & salt are an absolute must.

I love every variety of Hamburger Helper I've ever tried. I'd eat that shit 2 or 3 times a week if I could.

The Southerners among you would be sppalled to learm KFC is my favorite kind of fried chicken. Those 11 herbs be callin' me, yo. . . !

And I have an open box of Boo Berry on top of my fridge as we speak, strategically hidden from my son & nephew's view by my wife's box of Fiber One. Some things I don't like to share. . . .
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Can't wait to see what the spawn of your two gene sets produce. I'm guessing spiky hair, whispy facial hair, v-neck onesies, and thick rim glasses.
                    Three out of five:

Comment

• sonofabitch
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Three out of five:

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                        sonofabitch
                        ZING!

Comment

• Holy shit, I can't count. Three out of FOUR. Glad I'm putting that accounting degree to good use.

Comment

• I would really murder for some ham, cheese, and crackers right now. This grocery store has killer cheese selection...and Budding ham. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ham, cheese, crackers was my favorite as a kid.

Comment

• So go ahead and get some for yourself since you're at that store! Have a treat, bubbalah!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Fuck the Double Down. I haven't pooped since Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X