I like shitty foods: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys get a load of mister internet wayback machine over here
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Whoa whoa whoa, what's this? Referring to prior statements to make some kind of point? What is this? Meet the Press?

But I can see why Rob did not like this item. It looks more processed than Heidi Montag's face.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Today I saw a billboard for Hardee's Grilled Cheese Bacon Thickburger. Hardee's is basically SARS in a box but, holy crap, I want one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Whoa whoa whoa, what's this? Referring to prior statements to make some kind of point? What is this? Meet the Press?

But I can see why Rob did not like this item. It looks more processed than Heidi Montag's face.
          Wait, what? So... you think Rob hated the "sandwich" because of how it looks? How, then, would you explain his want, nay, his need to eat a meat baby?
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• YESSSS

DO WANT
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *Jew Sigh*

The sandwich looks overly processed, ergo it's going to taste like overly processed garbage. The two typically go hand in hand.

The Meat Baby looks fresh and would taste great on the grill.

Save me a leg, will ya Rob?
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 04-16-2010, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I know you fellas love the shit out of KFC, but around here. Zankou chicken at least in terms of chicken. Kicks the ever lovin shit out of KFC.

Also, Wendy's nuggets are EXACTLY like KFC's old chicken nuggets back in the day.

Miss those bastards.
                Well, Ed...

If they're so fucking good, then why have they not gone national?

:: crickets chirping ::

Case FUCKING closed!

Comment

• They haven't gone national because of an inner-Family dispute.

As seen in this recent article.

Now the case is fucking closed.

Comment

They haven't gone national because of an inner-Family dispute.

As seen in this recent article.

Now the case is fucking closed.
                    Ed...

The case is fucking closed when I say it's fucking closed... and since I fucking said it before you did, it's fucking closed!

God, I'd be a good TV-type police captain!

Comment

• *Throws badge and gun down on desk*

It ain't closed in my book!

Comment

• That's it, Hocken!

Take a 30 day suspension!

Comment

• Vin, you know what you're asking for, right?
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I actually found a commercial that's putting me in a shitty mood every time I see it.

The new KFC "Pink Ribbon" buckets - buy your KFC in the new buckets with the pink ribbon on them, and KFC will donate 50 cents to the Susan G. Komen For the Cure foundation, to help find a cure for breast cancer. Now, I'm all for a cure for breast cancer, absolutely. But seeing as high fat and high cholesterol have been linked to other kinds of cancer, like bowel cancer, and also heart disease, and a dozen other things that can kill you, I just don't get this. Why stop there? Why not make "Pink Ribbon Cigarettes" and donate to cancer research every time you light up a smoke? Assholes. Donate to breast cancer awareness in other ways, people.

I have the occasional two-piece KFC a couple times a year, sure. But I just don't see the point in buying a whole bucket of one of the most unhealthy foods in the world, which is linked with several diseases that come from eating badly, and then having them say, "Oh, well, we give 50 cents to cancer research!" So? Write out a check and have a salad. Or donate in a million other ways. Join the Avon or the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure walks - then you CAN do something healthy while raising a whole fuck of a lot more money than 50 cents. I'm seriously going to have a rage-induced stroke the next time I see that commercial.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Pink Ribbon Smoky Treats"?

Where do they sell those?

Comment

• I know, right? I mean, am I wrong on this one? Am I wrong for getting this pissed off? "Hey folks! Give yourself bowel cancer and heart disease, and we'll donate 50 cents to find a cure for breast cancer! DERP!"
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X