No announcement yet.

Embrace The Suck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread was over back on the first page when lutefisk was mentioned. I sit next to my father-in-law during big family dinners and every Christmas he hoovers that shit like it's going out of style. I don't know what the fuck the Norwegians were thinking when they thought it would be a good idea to boil up some cod that has been soaking in lye for ages and have a meal. Fucking gross.

Comment

• Yumpin' Yimminy! Them Scandinavians sure can cook!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        This thread was over back on the first page when lutefisk was mentioned. I sit next to my father-in-law during big family dinners and every Christmas he hoovers that shit like it's going out of style. I don't know what the fuck the Norwegians were thinking when they thought it would be a good idea to boil up some cod that has been soaking in lye for ages and have a meal. Fucking gross.
        THANK YOU.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Lutefisk sounds like hell on a plate. Imagine it served with cottage cheese.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen...boys and girls...I present you with, LUTEFISK:

Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Shit is fucking horrible. Had to choke it down once at a meal I was invited to. Never again.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• every year at Christmas, I have to eat it. EVERY. DAMNED. YEAR.

Comment

• "Lutefisk. It's cod, that's been soaked in lye for about a week."
                  [stamps book]
                  "It's best served with lots of butter."
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    every year at Christmas, I have to eat it. EVERY. DAMNED. YEAR.
                    HAHAHAHA!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      "Lutefisk. It's cod, that's been soaked in lye for about a week."
                      [stamps book]
                      "It's best served with lots of butter."
                      So is my wang... but I don't force people to eat it.

Well... maybe once or twice.

Comment

• V at a cookout:

"Don't just stand there, EAT IT!"
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          So is my wang... but I don't force people to eat it.

Well... maybe once or twice.
                          (*Pssstt... that's a line from "Drop Dead Gorgeous" - another highly-recommended Lisa Favorite!*)
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            every year at Christmas, I have to eat it. EVERY. DAMNED. YEAR.
                            You don't have to eat it. I was forced/shamed into it the first year and then I put my foot down. So, so gross. Even the smell.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              You don't have to eat it. I was forced/shamed into it the first year and then I put my foot down. So, so gross. Even the smell.
                              No, I HAVE to eat it. It's at my in-laws, so it's a political thing that I must endure for the sake of humanity.

I don't have to eat a LOT of it, but I have to eat it. And wash it down. With scotch. Lots of scotch.

Comment

• Goddammit, have we learned nothing from Nancy Reagan? JUST SAY NO!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X