No announcement yet.

They Don't Make It Anymore. . . Defunct Foods You Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those things were offered at our last holiday party. I was laughing my ass off. People used to freak the fuck out over candy cigs.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      For me... Taco Bell Chilito! At least in SoCal they no longer have, and FU Rob for rubbing it in my face!
      I'm going to eat one of those today. SO MUCH YUM
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh yes.... PUDDING POPS!!!! So much win!!!!

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Arch Deluxe went off the market because if it wasn't prepared carefully enough, it would 100% give you the shits.

Guaranteed. There were other factors, but the shit factor became a franchising joke for the longest time.

I only know this because most of my neighbors run franchises or work for that fucking pizza company.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Which is funny because the Angus burger they have is very similar. I tried that burger once and found it to be too dry.
            Good call on the Angus. Very disappointing, even for a "I can't be annoyed, this will do" lunch.

That Chilito Scooter posted looks abominably tasty.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• The Angus burger needed the "g" removed. It was horrible.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post

I only know this because most of my neighbors run franchises or work for that fucking pizza company.
                Which one? You've got two!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Which one? You've got two!

The one with the dick that drives the camaro.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Now I got ya.

Shit, I just may contribute to his bottom line tonight. *Looks across the street*

Comment

Bubblegum Cigarettes..... this is what made me smoke! Thought I was so cool puffing on these things and then blowing out the sugar smoke!
                      Which is exactly the reason they stopped selling them...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Snapple's Limited Edition Ralph's Cantaloupe Cocktail. Cantaloupe is one of m favorite fruits to begin with. It was so good, they bottled it.

Choc-O-Diles. A Hostess Twinkie. Dipped in chocolate. Did you fucking HEAR that?! A Hostess TWINKIE. Dipped in CHOCOLATE. That's like covering a set of Double D's in whipped cream; it just makes an awesome thing impossibly better. There are, IMO, few foods that can't be improved by the addition of EITHER chocolate OR melted cheese. Never both.

Cadbury makes the Cream Egg, right? And they're good up to a point (that cream makes my fillings hurt after awhile). Then they made the caramel eggs, which are even better (I am a sucker for caramel; those new "just caramel" Milky Way bars are gonna be my undoing, and Cadbury Caramello Bars have always been a big time fave). But for awhile, Cadbury also made a chocolate Cream Egg. Just molten chocolate inside a milk chocolate egg. Delectability dipped in deliciousness & basted with tasty.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                          Choc-O-Diles. A Hostess Twinkie. Dipped in chocolate. Did you fucking HEAR that?! A Hostess TWINKIE. Dipped in CHOCOLATE. That's like covering a set of Double D's in whipped cream; it just makes an awesome thing impossibly better. There are, IMO, few foods that can't be improved by the addition of EITHER chocolate OR melted cheese. Never both.

Cadbury makes the Cream Egg, right? And they're good up to a point (that cream makes my fillings hurt after awhile). Then they made the caramel eggs, which are even better (I am a sucker for caramel; those new "just caramel" Milky Way bars are gonna be my undoing, and Cadbury Caramello Bars have always been a big time fave). But for awhile, Cadbury also made a chocolate Cream Egg. Just molten chocolate inside a milk chocolate egg. Delectability dipped in deliciousness & basted with tasty.
                          "HAVE A CHOC-O-DILE! It's so big and delicious that it takes a while to eat a Choc-O-dile!"

I could have sworn that Choc-O-diles were filled with peanutbutter, but I know I'm wrong, because it's clear in the commercial that they're chocolate dipped Twinkies, like you said. I don't know what snack cake I'm thinking of now!

I hate Cadbury Creme eggs! I know, that should go in the thread about things I hate that everyone else loves, but god, I hate those things. Even the caramel bars and such. Cadbury's stuff is just way too sweet.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I hate those Cadbury cream eggs as well. TOO SWEET and runny.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

For me... Taco Bell Chilito! At least in SoCal they no longer have, and FU Rob for rubbing it in my face!
                              I eat those things at least once a month here in MN. I'm totally with Rob on this: they ARE the best chow on earth.
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                                MCRIBS.
                                Those things were fucking gross. As Sam Kinison said, just call them the McShit and promote truth in advertising.

On topic: The Reggie Bar. THESE fuckers...oh yes...CHOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X