No announcement yet.

They Don't Make It Anymore. . . Defunct Foods You Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone remember those tiny jugs of fruit juice? They were called Fruit Stand or something...I can't even find them on the intarwebs...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Is that a big n tasty? they still have those here...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
        Does anyone remember those tiny jugs of fruit juice? They were called Fruit Stand or something...I can't even find them on the intarwebs...
        Fuck yeah man. Looked like weird hand grenades right?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Arch Deluxe, looks like.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
            Is that a big n tasty? they still have those here...
            Arch Deluxe

Comment

Arch Deluxe sucked.

And I do remember the little plastic bottles of fruit juice that had no nutrional value. And who else had a bitch of time opening a Capri-Sun?
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Arch Deluxe sucked.
                care to elaborate?

Comment

I concur with ed. Fuck the Arch Deluxe.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The patty was way too dry, it was downright puck like. The marketing campaign made no sense, most notably Ronald McDonald trying to act "grown up" because McDonald's thought they were only good for little kids and the happy meal.

This was also during the time when fast food companies and movie studios would work together. Which is how I, like every other kid had shit tons of happy meal toys building up in their rooms.

Comment

• It was like they took a Big Mac and made it suck.

Comment

• Which is funny because the Angus burger they have is very similar. I tried that burger once and found it to be too dry.

And the patty was much thicker than a Big Mac. It's like they tried to dress up a quarter pounder.

What I'm saying is, bring back the McLean.

Comment

• HOCKENMIT. I fucking hate you guys. Fuck. Time to order 10 burgers and stuff it in my face now.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• For me... Taco Bell Chilito! At least in SoCal they no longer have, and FU Rob for rubbing it in my face!
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Just bring back 29 cent hamburger day. I'm a cheap bastard.

Comment

• Bubblegum Cigarettes..... this is what made me smoke! Thought I was so cool puffing on these things and then blowing out the sugar smoke!
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X