They Don't Make It Anymore. . . Defunct Foods You Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
    There were like five up and down Wilshire the other day. And the fucking food trucks out there and on Melrose? I saw lines of them and was like "SKEEEEEEEEEEET holdmyhand wait I'm not done just stop walking for a second SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEET".
    Dude we're in need of a serious rampage day...food, brew, weights...then we'll flip a few cop cars or some other wild shit.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I don't get them. Someone send me some.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
        Dude we're in need of a serious rampage day...food, brew, weights...then we'll flip a few cop cars or some other wild shit.
        I'm down with this. Weights before food and brew, though, because once I get beer in me I don't want to do anything.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          Girl, you're from my neck of the woods! I know, we've been shut out of the krimpet goodness. And here's the thing - you can't really freeze them, because it changes them. The spongecake part gets mushy after it thaws, and the butterscotch frosting gets all runny. They're wrecked after the freezer, you have to find them fresh.
          I have been moderately successful in freezing them, but my favorites freeze the best(for 2-3 months)....
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
            I'm down with this. Weights before food and brew, though, because once I get beer in me I don't want to do anything.
            I want a picture of Jake deadlifting Bryan.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Snapple used to make soda. The clear, Tru Root Beer was incredible. And the cherry lime rickey was great. Slice also made an apple flavored soda that was just amazing. Didn't last long, though.

Lay's made a chip - it was either 4 cheese or Italian cheese, I can't recall which - that was damned tasty. Also, Salsa Verde Doritos. NICE n' spicy. Nothing else compares. Second the love for the crystal Pepsi.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                ...send me some pounds and I'll ship you a box.
                Unless the internet is deceiving me, I may be able to track these down on home turf. Failing that, I'll take you up on your kind offer, good sir! Thanks very much.

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                Bobby, that candy bar sounds like Whipps:

I'm adding this sucker to the search as well. See, we have some Reese's stuff here (mostly the Butter Cups and Nutrageous Bars) but I just may not have been paying enough attention before. Efforts shall be redoubled in future. Thanks for the info, gents!
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Fuck it, let's go find the ice cream man, rape him and then get ourselves a treat.
                  Oh, god, you have no idea how hard I laughed at this! REP!

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                  I have been moderately successful in freezing them, but my favorites freeze the best(for 2-3 months)....
                  Yes! Now the Kandy Kakes would freeze fairly well - I've had them frozen, and that works. Of course, the way my brother would wolf them down, I don't remember HOW we managed to keep them in the freezer long enough - must have been when he was away at college, that was our only chance.

Bobby, if you have the opportunity to find a Butterfinger bar, they are THE BEST candy bar in the world! I can't eat them, I just wouldn't stop. I'd be a million lbs and my teeth would be falling out of my head if I had unlimited access to Butterfingers.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                    Also, Salsa Verde Doritos. NICE n' spicy. Nothing else compares. Second the love for the crystal Pepsi.
                    These still exist in my hood...We can exchange for some all dressed if you like.

Also I lived on those fucking chips in HS...Salsa Verde, Hostess Vanilla Cupcakes and mother fucking Dr. Pepper.

Comment

Comment

FUCK YESSSS
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Great call on the squeeze its...I was too poor to get the real ones...I had fake ones you couldn't quite squeeze

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            Snapple used to make soda. The clear, Tru Root Beer was incredible... Second the love for the crystal Pepsi.
                            YES ROOT BEER SNAPPLE!

Comment

I remember Snapple SODA, the year was 1990. I as a young elementary school attending individual would be given a Snapple Soda when I came off the bus by Mom. I remember it being cherry red and in a glass bottle.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X