• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fucking love Pay Days.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
      The wrapper claims that it's "A lighter way to enjoy chocolate."™ Pardon my soon to be revealed ignorance, but surely freezing would be contrary to the whole endeavour? Wouldn't that turn it into some form of "ice pop?"
      Trust him on that. It becomes like the ice cream.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Tastykake can't be rare. They sell them in Walmart.
        Not around here. It depends on the area, not the store.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Trust him on that. It becomes like the ice cream.
          Shouldn't I try one the regular way first, though, the better to appreciate the alternative?
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
            Not around here. It depends on the area, not the store.
            *looks at Lisa* Are you sure? Wal-mart prides itself on selling close to the same merchandise at all it's stores. Took a picture (posted to FB for Ingrid) even. They were located in the aisle next to the frozen foods. A veritable mountain of Tastykake.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It is. That's not too hard to find, but the rest might as well have been gold brand dust.

YUM.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Shouldn't I try one the regular way first, though, the better to appreciate the alternative?
                No. If you eat it regular it's just a lame "healthy" chocolate alternative bullshit. They shouldn't be sold on the shelf, only out of the freezer.

Comment

• I was in Subway today, (I had a coupon) and I noticed that the Peppercorn Ranch Sun Chips were gone.

Sonuvabitch
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    *looks at Lisa* Are you sure? Wal-mart prides itself on selling close to the same merchandise at all it's stores. Took a picture (posted to FB for Ingrid) even. They were located in the aisle next to the frozen foods. A veritable mountain of Tastykake.
                    I'll have to remember to check - I need to get to Walmart, but I don't know if I can this weekend. If you're right - you are my god!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• http://www.walmart.com/search/search....y=0&Find=Find
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• FABULOUS!!! Just have to see what's actually at the one out by George's place.

Comment

• I tried some of my first Butterfinger with my post-dinner coffee. It's delightful, but very sweet. Even from what I remember of American chocolates. As I suspected, it is very close to the defunct Cadbury peanut bar I mentioned initially.

Billy, as per your advice, I'm gonna ice half of those Musketeers. Best of both worlds kinda thing is what I'm going for.

Oh, when I was going to bed last night I looked into the bag I brought all the bars home in and realized there was one more still inside...

I'm loving the Yank predilection for combining chocolate and peanuts.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• THOSE ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love mini Mr. Goodbars. Just sucking on the chocolate and then chewing on the peanuts.

Yes, I'm aware of what I said.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I hate Mr. Goodbars. Every time I get a bag of Hershey Miniatures I dump all the Goodbars out and give them to whatever Goodbar Loving Heathen is around.

Comment

Working...
                                X