Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys what's a good $20-30 scotch that I could probably find at BevMo
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• 20-30$ scotch that's good?

Such things do not exist in this dojo.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• guys what's a decent $20-30 scotch that I could find at BevMo
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• The Famous Grouse...

Inexpensive, tasty, smooth.

The Macallan 12 is one of the whiskies used in the blend.

Comment

• Man, I shoulda just gone to BevMo for Famous Grouse. I bought this Finlaggan Islay Single Malt from Trader Joe's for $18 and it's merely okay. Better than the TJ's Blended brand, but that's not saying a whole lot. Rage.

~

Comment

• No one EVER listens to me...

Comment

• It's not so much me not listening as me being a lazy motherfucker along with being out with Kat and not going to BevMo because it's too far. But goddamn it now I wish I had. And of course I still have to drink this, but not before I seriously contemplate giving it to a hobo because I might as well just hand the guy $20.

~

Comment

• I'm ridiculously angry, but it's only because I just spent $20 of my already-meager funds on something that tastes like my Tend Skin shaving lotion.

~

Comment

• Drank some beer from China, called Tiger tonight. Tasty.

Comment

• The new Grain Belt Nord East is really, REALLY good.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        The new Grain Belt Nord East is really, REALLY good.
                        Good to hear! I've been wanting to try that.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• BUMP!

Reasonably priced potables... for the most part.

Bourbons you must buy...

1: Bulleit
                          2: Woodford Reserve
                          3: Buffalo Trace

Single malts you must buy...
                          1: Macallan Cask Strength(or ANY Mac variant. I just prefer strong drink. 58.5% ABV!)
                          2: Glenmorangie. While everyone likes Quinta Ruban, I have a soft spot for the La Santa myself... but choose your own adventure.
                          3: McClelland's... actually a very good buy, and fairly tasty. $21 at my local state store. Might be cheaper whar you be.

Blends you must buy...
                          1: The fucking Famous GROUSE! For a blend, accept no substitute.
                          2: Teacher's. Pretty smooth, and a good daily drinker... unless you're Ed, the girl drink drunk. Price is easy on the wallet.
                          3: Ballantine's. Yes... believe it or don't, it's actually drinkable. I did not think so, until I bought a bottle out of curiosity. Lasted three days.

Vodka...
                          1: I
                          2: don't
                          3: buy

Comment

• Yeah, I'm getting progressively less and less enthralled with vodka. Mostly because of the taste, but also because whenever I drink it I get absolutely shitfaced.

~

Comment

• Admittedly, I'll enjoy a cocktail with vodka, like a martini or a gibson... but my love of vodka faded years ago.

I guess it's something you like when you're young and stupid.

Or Russian.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                Or Russian.
                                Putin frowns on your shennagains.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X