Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      One of the greatest KITH bits ever. Love it.

I'm pretty much a girl drink drunk, too. I don't care. Give me a bottle of Luksusova (polish potato vodka) or Sailor Jerry and I'm happy for a while. Oh, and I tried American Honey recently (Wild Turkey with a bit of honey mixed in) and, holy crap, yes.

Comment

I tried a beer with honey it, horrendous

Comment

They had mead at last year's Cigarfest. red & white, w/ sweet & dry varieties of both shades. I had no idea. . .
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe View Post
            BEST!! BEST!!! Best KITH skit ever! "Heh, heh, it tastes like candy, it's a girl drink, Ray - DON'T DISAPPOINT ME!" For I, too, am a Girl Drink Drunk.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I can out girl-drink any of you fuckers. Lulz.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

"I'M FINE!! I'M JUST LOOKING FOR SOME PAPER CLIPS!!!"
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

http://laist.com/2010/04/22/thirsty_crow.php

HOLY SHIT
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    Talked everyone into walking here from the Silverlake Lounge last night only to see a fucking gigantic line halfway down the block and dude at the door telling us that it would be an hour-plus wait at 10:45PM. Damn it, guys, clear out already.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'm not a scotch drinker, but I think our love of Joel McHale just deepened

For a late-evening bar, I like the Varnish downtown, which is like a secret little bar in the back of a place [Cole's] that sells sandwiches. It's like being in an old speakeasy, and they whip up very creative cocktails. And not the crap like Appletinis or something. But what I like to order is the 18-year-old single-malt Scotch, the Macallan. Just fantastic.
                      That or I'm an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        I'm not a scotch drinker, but I think our love of Joel McHale just deepened

That or I'm an idiot.
                        Say wha?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• What he said about scotch, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

If it's good, then him being funny, surprisingly in shape AND being a drinker of damn fine scotch. This could lead him on the trail to FAHEY territory.

If not on track to Fahey territory, then he's the guy I want to play Randall in the Ed Hocken Show movie.
                          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 05-12-2010, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            What he said about scotch, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

If it's good, then him being funny, surprisingly in shape AND being a drinker of damn fine scotch. This could lead him on the trail to FAHEY territory.

If not that, then the guy I want to play Randall in the Ed Hocken Show movie.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fixed it up a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                Say wha?
                                I'm still with you Nathan. And apparently, so is Russ.
                                Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 05-12-2010, 02:00 PM.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X