No announcement yet.

Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll freely admit I'm a cheap drunk and, man, the Kraken does work.

Comment

• There's no shame in buying cheap shit if your body knows it well.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Kraken is the only rum I give a fuck about drinking.

Comment

• Matt, Walker also discontinued the Gold as well as the Green.

And came out with the Platinum, at around 120-140$...
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Unless this is pure shite, I'm buying this.

Comment

• You people like steak? Or any beef-dominant dish?

This, is well, one if not the best I've ever tasted.

More expensive than the 15-25$ bottle I typically go, but trust me.

Alto Moncayo. 40$ or so.

Comment

• Angel's Envy bourbon is totally legit. My bottle got a little cold as the night wore on (I was drinking w/ a smoke on the front porch in MB) and that seemed to add to it & make it smoother as the night wore on. It started out w/ a pleasant level of burn, and some cinnamon like spices, followed by vanilla on the finish. The spices mellowed, and the vanilla was joined by a caramel like flavor as it chilled. Outstanding, and only $40 at Costco. I drank 4 (or was it 5?) doubles last night & put a noticeable dent in the bottle, but there's still a LOT left. This will make a fair number of upcoming evenings more companionable, I'm sure.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• FInally had a glass of Glenmorangie 10 yr old after a prime rib dinner last night. Very, very nice. Main flavors were pears in syrup, followed on the finish by some spice. Maybe ginger? Or cinnamon? Had a nice level of burn, too. Much like a Balvenie Doublewood's level, IMO. Outstanding.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• GIMME DAT

I still need to get a bottle of the Yellow Rose that's distilled literally around the corner from my house.

Comment

• I saw a bottle of New Holland Brewing Company's Beer Barrel Bourbon in the Shop Rite Liquors the other night. "Beer aged in bourbon barrels is great", the label proclaims, "So we thought we'd see if the reverse is true. It is." I can NOT wait to try this. But I also saw a bigass botle of Woodford Reserve on sale for a very good price in Buy Rite. Decisions, decisions. . . .

Comment

• I've not had a good single malt in a decade. Now that I'm down to a child and a half at home (the 21 yo doesn't count for more than half since he just stays in his damn room and plays video games) I may spring for some Glenfiddich. That and a decent cigar would be a nice call back to halcyon days of yore...

And a nice step up from fuckin Cpt Morgan's and coke.

Comment

• You could do much better than Glenfiddich. Peruse this thread for options.

Please.

Comment

• MaCallan 12
                            Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban

Me, I got hammered on honey mead over the weekend at our local Renaissance Festival. So very, very good...
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Forsooth! Yea, verily thou art all that is man!

Comment

• ABERLOUR, GUYS.

Comment

Working...
                                X