Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need an adult
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Wow, The Kraken does some work.

Comment

• YES. That's rum right?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Indeed. Kraken is one of the only rums I like. Shit will FUCK YOU UP. Apply liberally during Cards Against Humanity.

Comment

• I came into a bottle of tequila, and figure I'll use it to make frozen margaritas some weekend. Anyone got a good recipe?
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• dude don't drink your jizz that's fuckin' gross
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Spitters are quitters Jacob.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                  dude don't drink your jizz that's fuckin' gross
                  I had to re-read my previous post 3 or 4 times before I got this joke. Exceptionally well played, sir.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• So I'm buying a bottle of wine for the wife, as she was going to a dinner at a BYOW with a friend, and I stopped to checkout shit in the scotch section. So one fo the older employers and I were chatting about the glorious nectar, and the guy tells me "well, you seem to know your stuff a bit. Wait for me." He comes back with a bottle. Tells me that while we both love single malt, this blend is, for it's price, completely bonkers.

Te Bheag Blended Scotch Whisky

They had ordered 24 bottles, got 12, and will most likely won't make it on the floor as the employees already bought 8 of them.

37$

Tells me to try it, and you know what? For the price, it's stupid great. It beats some single malts worth 50-60$ hands down. It's goes on the Speyside/Highland taste. IT won't beat my Aberlour or Glenmorangie or Lagavulin, but still, DAMN. 37$. Will mot likely get one more.

Johnny Walker can fuck off. It's better than the Green...

EDIT: I love the name. It Welsh. It says TEA BAG, but is pronounced CHEY-VEK.
                    Last edited by Martin; 09-10-2013, 08:07 PM.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That looks beautiful. Highland is great.

Enjoy your teabagging.

JW is drain cleaner.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Walker Red and Black, yup. Trash.

At Green, it starts to get interesting, but for the same price, you get great Single Malts, who have much mreo character than the Green. At gold mad Blue, we'll, I'd rahter get 2-3 great single malts for the price.

Comment

• Yeah. The label carries precisely dick.

Sounds like an awesome steal was had. Enjoy it buddy!
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If you ever find it, BUY AT LEAST 2!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm on the lookout.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WANT WANT GIMME GIMME I NEED I NEED
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X