Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I bought my first bottle of Bulleit 2 weekends ago. It will not be my last.

HOLY SHIT is it good.
    If the bourbon makes you wet... then try the rye. Seriously!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      If the bourbon makes you wet... then try the rye. Seriously!
      YEP.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• [*Scribbles Furiously in Notepad*]
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Grabbed a bottle of Bulleit to wash away this entire shit-assed fucking week. No hard alcohol for 30 days starting tomorrow just because I want to see if I can do it, and no more getting drunk on weekdays because it makes me a shitty, depressed employee.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• You're doing it wrong.

The key is to maintain that buzz continuously... and not get drunk. I've done it for almost 20 years, so if I can do it, you can do it!

Comment

• I know I'm doing it wrong. People still get pissed when they smell booze on me. :/

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                I know I'm doing it wrong. People still get pissed when they smell booze on me. :/
                Fuck 'em. Be you. Not what others expect of you.

On second thought... don't do that. I'm jobless, friendless, and broke.

Comment

• I'm only 26, I got time.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                    I'm only 26, I got time.
                    Doin' it right.

Comment

• I threw a party for my co-workers last night, and one of them brought a gift (not sure why; nothing of the kind was expected): a bottle of Glenkinchie Single Malt Scotch. This was on my hit list (albeit pretty far down, but hey, I sure as hell ain't complainin'), so I am most pleased. The block of Australian cheddar another guy brought will also be appreciated, I'm sure. Didn't know the Okkers MADE cheddar.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Also: saw a bottle of Jefferson bourbon recently in a liquor store (next to the Bulleit). The review they pull quoted on the lil' sign next to the price tag sounded intriguing. Anyone have the pleasure?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          Fuck 'em. Be you. Not what others expect of you.

On second thought... don't do that. I'm jobless, friendless, and broke.
                          Mother fucker you got friends. We may be across the country and pretty much worthless but we're your friends you big baby. Dontkillmeplease.

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          I'm only 26, I got time.
                          Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Doin' it right.
                          Yep.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            Also: saw a bottle of Jefferson bourbon recently in a liquor store (next to the Bulleit). The review they pull quoted on the lil' sign next to the price tag sounded intriguing. Anyone have the pleasure?
                            I've had the Jefferson Reserve... and it was quite tasty. I'm not sure what they cask it in... but it actually tasted a bit smoky, like a peaty kind of smoke.

Not overpowering... but good. Not as smooth as the Bulleit, and it bites back a tad. But worth a buy.

Comment

• Having a Highland Park neat at Obita Bar in the Beverly Center. I love you, payday.

~

Comment

• Forgot to mention that I cracked that Glenkinchie this past weekend. Very nice. Kind of citrusy/lemony up front, w/ a very pleasantly dry and short finish. This stuff is dangerous, because it goes down really, really easy. Wonderful stuff, and very different from anything I've tried so far. The fact it was free is just too goddam good.

Comment

Working...
                                X