No announcement yet.

Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed, but variedad es el sabor de vida, no?
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Now hold on a minute. I haven't spent the time experimenting, but I'm sure there MUST be a good high end bourbon or two out there. And I'm told there are so many quality varieties of tequila made today that at least one will suit almost any palate. Again, I haven't empiricized this myself yet, but plan on doing so in the not too distant future. I hold out some hope. . . .
      Tequila makes me do sinister things... which is why I no longer imbibe it.

Ig, if you need the primo shit, then here you go, brother.

The Woodford Reserve Single Barrel

Comment

• I'm proposing moderate tequila consumption, of course. And I think I've had Woodfors Reserve before, but that was when I was still figuratively wearing a skirt, & mixed it w/ Coke rather than sipping it straight. [Hangs head in shame]. has to buy me a bottle to drink correct, suh!
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• If you add anything, let it be only a 1/2 oz. of water, or two ice cubes.

I think you will find it suits your needs.

Comment

• Man I love tequila. I think I'm going for margaritas this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              Tequila makes me do sinister things... which is why I no longer imbibe it.
              Yeah, this. The last time I got shitfaced off of tequila I woke up shirtless in a pool of (presumably) my own urine, with scraped, bleeding knuckles and a Filet O Fish wrapper lying next to me. The nearest McDonalds was a mile away.

Not sure what all happened there.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I really want to go down margaritas with Jake and Vin then finish the night passing around some Patron Silver.

Comment

• It would be The Hangover 1.5:

Billy in the morning:

"WHY THE FUCK DID VIN KILL THAT 5$ HOOKER, AND WHY THE FUCK DID JAKE FUCK IT AFTERWARD?"
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Why in the hell are they in Mexico? And how in the hell did they become captains in the Mexican Mafia?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Why in the hell are they in Mexico? And how in the hell did they become captains in the Mexican Mafia?
                      Those would be the easy questions. 1. Proximity 2. Opportunity

Comment

• Time to find a few more beers before I go off to bed.
                        I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Went to Big Wangs in Hollywood last night for wing special night, housed two pitchers of beer, ten garlic buffalo wings, an order of tater tots, and half a turkey swiss wrap. Today is the day of the neverending wipe.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            Today is the day of the neverending wipe.
                            May you be blessed with a Miraculous One Wiper by day's end.

Comment

Went to Big Wangs in Hollywood last night for wing special night, housed two pitchers of beer, ten garlic buffalo wings, an order of tater tots, and half a turkey swiss wrap. Today is the day of the neverending wipe.
                              To paraphrase Carl from Aqua Teen, you're gonna be fartin' blood over here.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Went to Big Wangs in Hollywood last night for wing special night, housed two pitchers of beer, ten garlic buffalo wings, an order of tater tots, and half a turkey swiss wrap. Today is the day of the neverending wipe.
                                BIG WANGS sounds like one hell of a place to party.
                                I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X