No announcement yet.

Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you'd better be stirring that glass of Bulleit with a rusty ten-penny nail or you're even more spineless than your preference for JD would insinuate!
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Not to be a complete wiseass, but don't asians know their scotch? Or does that only apply to the Japanese?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Jack is a fine beverage.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Oh Snaps!

Comment

• sure sure here's a penis to stir your Jack with
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Jake has a detachable penis....detachable penis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Not to be a complete wiseass, but don't asians know their scotch? Or does that only apply to the Japanese?
                Yep... pretty much. They are getting better, but it will take a few more decades before they can compete with the Scots.

Comment

• Some great Japanese scotches, but it will take more than decades, but now they can branch out and have Glowing Whisky™ of their own though...
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ZING!

Comment

• Gotta drop some Rad-X before you take a drink, though.

~

Comment

• Does booze mix with Iodine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          Gotta drop some Rad-X before you take a drink, though.
                          Are your roomies still geeking about shit?

Show them the might and majesty of your resplendent dong... and $10 says they forget all about Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            Gotta drop some Rad-X before you take a drink, though.
                            Hey man that's a Fallout reference

*wastelanderfist*

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              Agreed. Cowboy up, son.

There are only two kinds of liquor.

Single malt scotch and Bulleit. Everything else is for fancy lads who put umbrellas in their cocktails.

END DISCUSSION!
                              Now hold on a minute. I haven't spent the time experimenting, but I'm sure there MUST be a good high end bourbon or two out there. And I'm told there are so many quality varieties of tequila made today that at least one will suit almost any palate. Again, I haven't empiricized this myself yet, but plan on doing so in the not too distant future. I hold out some hope. . . .
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I'm sure there are, as is Cognac, but Scotch is the shit for me.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X