No announcement yet.

Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would polish off a bottle every weekend. Easily.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jager is actually a bunch of microscopic distilled penises.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Jag and Kamel Red Lights = YES
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
          Jager is actually a bunch of microscopic distilled penises.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Jag and Kamel Red Lights = YES
            Why have you come to my planet?

Comment

I love Jag. Well I used to. So does that mean I used to be gay?
              Well do we need to bring back that pic of you at age 18? I mean COME ON!
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Funny how I was ELBOW deep in vagina during that phase.

Comment

• Working for that livestock veterinarian paid pretty well huh if you know what I mean
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Maybe the thought at the time was "We can fuck the gay out of him!"

Comment

• Ah, but we have only your word that this is so...

So I ask you again.

Why have you come to my planet?

Comment

Kamel Red Lights = YES
                        Holy shit. I remember those.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          Working for that livestock veterinarian paid pretty well huh if you know what I mean

I learned more about vagina that summer then any summer since.

Comment

• It was the Summer of '69! Ifyaknowhatimean

Comment

• somebody lapped some vulv

~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Jager is the liquid version of cutting yourself.
                                I laughed a LOT at this. And I've been sayin' for years: NO story that starts out with "We were drinkin' Jaegermesiter. . . " EVER has a happy ending.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X