Booze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    Must not. . . make. . . joke. . . ! Too easy. . . !
    Go ahead. I deserve it. Jesus.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• My buddy is throwing a Halloween party. There are sure to be drinking games, and I want to bring something to surely destroy the livers of the weaklings attending. Ideas?

Comment

• Bookers
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hookers
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Waterboard them...but with beer.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• In all seriousness, bring a couple of bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 to the party, preferably Pink Grapefruit flavor. That won't just damage their livers, it'll damage their souls.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• They got any Four Loko down in Texas?
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Some good ones... including 'Kings', known in my day as 'The Rhombus Of Nosferatu'!

Comment

• OH GOD, I remember you talking about 'The Rhombus of Nosferatu'!

Comment

• A game as lethally cunning as it is steeped in wanton cruelty and random vomiting...

Comment

• The board ate my reply!

Vin, we always play that. My favorite drinking game by far. I try to take some kind of whiskey, because most of my friends are either Mexican or German. The lack of Irish blood in them causes profuse vomiting and that makes my red beard stretch into an elongated smile.

I won't spend money on any MD or Thunderbird or something like that, because no way will people consider touching it. I don't exactly hang with people that can handle their booze. I bought my friend's wife a bottle of expensive Patron for her birthday last year. About 7 of us finished the bottle that night, which really isn't much tequila per person. My best friend ended up covered in his dinner and sleeping in the tub.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          I won't spend money on any MD ... because no way will people consider touching it.
                          Don't make it an option. Hi! Welcome to the party. Now, everyone gather around in a circle. Everyone here? Good. Now, we're going to pass around this bottle of Maddog 20/20, left to right. EVERYONE is taking a mouthful and then passing it on until it's gone. This is not an option, this is your entry fee.

We used to do this before every party at my fraternity. I really don't know why, but it was a good bonding experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            My buddy is throwing a Halloween party. There are sure to be drinking games, and I want to bring something to surely destroy the livers of the weaklings attending. Ideas?
                            Four Loko.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• No Four Loko... It has not withstood the test of time, and it is certainly not the poison of choice for the discerning drunk with limited funds.

Night Train. Thunderbird, Wild Irish Rose... these are the brands you need to look for. I can personally attest to the efficacy of "Wild Eye".

She is a cruel mistress...

Go here... any other help, I cannot give.

Comment

• Fucking bumwine.com hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                X